• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Enemy

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Are they actually called Sauriens in the French version of the game? They are referred to as Lizalfos in the English version.

Haha, where did he say he's French? In the German version (probably his version too, according to his location info) they're called "Echsalfos", with "Echse" meaning "lizard". But interesting how wiktionary gives "saurian" as a secondary translation for "Echse", maybe that's where he got it from.

But back to topic: Wanted to add the yellow chu-chus to my above list. I guess it was my lack of patience to wait until their electricity wore off but I just hated them...

P

porter9beatles

the hardest enemy was probably demise for the way i fought him. but a regular enemy probably the skulltulas.

I would say either the Giant Scorpions on Hero mode or honestly the Octaroks, I have a hard time timing when to knock the rocks back at them.

Either the electric zols or the armos statues where you had to use the Gust Bellows

Last edited:

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I would say 4 armed Stalfos,they were extremely annoying , especially in the last dungeon. Those fat shielded moblins -___- when you cant get behind them to slash em, they can be pretty annoying.

B

Belvin

4-armed Stalfos. While getting lit up by Bokoblin archers. No me gusta.

Before you got the beetle - defenitely the skulltullas. They killed me more often than Demise did (Skulltullas - 1, Demise - 0)

I'd definitely have to say that the [Dark] Lizalfos. I usually had the most trouble with them in situations where I just wanted to leave; they really tried my patience. I guess you could say they were more irksome than they were difficult. I dunno...

Probably the 4 armed stalfos, the mini boss of the ancient cistern. The first phase was incredibly easy, with his 2 swords, but with 4 swords, slashing you all at once, it's incredibly horrific, annoying, and awesome. All at the same time.

Skulltula, Lizalfos, and Beamos. All tied. I hate them all with a passion. Mostly Beamos, though. Your side-slashes have to be PERFECT to chop down those stupid things :/

I really hated the Lizalfos. They were a pain to kill. Spiders were difficult in that first temple, too, since they did a heart of damage each time they swung into you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom