• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Elite Four?

the fire red elite four. the first person just kept killing my charizard, although it might have been difficult because i had no idea what i was doing at the time

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
well, for me, it was the diamond and pearl elite four.
theyre pokemon where SO over-leveled oh my god
took me a million tries

I had trouble with the elite four from saphire but im not sure if thats because i was younger and idnt understand strategy, or if it was just hard

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
Personally I felt that Hoenn was difficult purely due to the level. Both of my emerald cartidges were supposed to be legit but kept deleting themselves so I got plenty of practice - kept having to grind Victory Road to be able to compete. Gen1 gave me some trouble as did B/W however I had much more trouble with N than the Elite 4.

100% drake from the 3rd gen..i remmember that i could hardly beat all hes pokemon but then hes salamance apperaed and then boom:(

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
To me, it depends on my team, not on the Elite Four themselves. Pretty much all the Elite Four challenges I have faced have taken my many times to conquer. Platinum's Elite Four has kept me the busiest as of yet. The only time I hever ran through the Elite Four without dying was in my White game. but in my Black game the Elite Four is challenging my team to the max. So, like I said, it really depends on the construction of my team.

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
I find Black and White easiest because for the sole fact that you receive a Lucky Egg automatically, and when that is applied, I personally matched the levels of the Elite Four without actually facing them. The rest (from easiest to hardest) are:G/S/etc., D/P/Pt, R/S/E, and Red/Blue/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom