• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Dungeon?

Hardest Dungeon

• Skyview Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth Temple

• Lanaryu Mining Facility

• Ancient Cistern

• Sandship

• Fire Sanctuary

• Sky Keep

• Total voters
S

Syxx66

The Fire Sanctary. What's all this talk about Sky Keep being difficult? I thought it was way too easy.

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
To be honest all the dungeons weren't that hard for me. the only thing I thought was annoying was the backtracking in the Sandship.

S

SkywardSword596

This probably shows that i have no skills, but i put earth temple cuz the boss and that annoying boulder(which turned out to be the boss anyway) kept running me over

None of them were terribly difficult but they were a lot of fun. I think the one that stumped me the most would have to be the Lanayru Mining Facility.

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
I'm gonna have to say the Lanayru Mining Facility. Sure, it wasn't filled with hoards of enemies, but the puzzles required some real thought and careful footing, as well as avoiding numerous traps. The Sky Keep is a close second for me, most definitely, but I just believe the Mining Facility is the most challenging overall.

ugh... tell me about it. I couldn't figure what to do in that big room the conveyor belts

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
None of Skyward Sword's dungeons were that difficult for me. They all seemed straight forward and compressed. The only dungeon that gave me trouble was the beginning of Sky Keep because I tried to solve the whole puzzle on the first sliding puzzle, after that however, it was a cake walk. The dungeon I found the most annoying, however, was Sandship because of all the backtracking and that the time stones confused me for a bit. Also I couldn't hit the eye on Tentalus, so I ran around just cutting his tentacles hoping they would do something. So my vote goes to Sandship.

The Ancient Cistern was very simple for me, and i enjoyed it. It'd probably be qualified as my favorite dungeon. However, the Lanayru Mining Facility was more difficult for me. I can say i hate that dungeon. It was actually very well put together and the creators did a very good job making it, i could see how it may be some peoples favorites. But i hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom