• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Dungeon/temple

i saw the list for easy dungens now lets see the hardest for me its the water temple oot(its not that hard really it just is very confusing) also majoras mask water and tp water PS i really hate the water temples

Moved to Zelda Favorites //Mehplep

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated the MM water lvl... god how I raged, TPs and OoT werent hard just way over drawn, just alot of backtracking, But I thought the hardest one was Any of 'em from Lost Isle, even thought is a custom Zelda game, its hard as heck.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
The Great Bay Temple in MM for me. I can find my way through it a little easier now, but it took me a VERY long time to beat it on my first play through the game.

Chris

It has been awhile...
The Dodongo's Cavern was the hardest temple I have ever had to beat. The point of all the Dodongos was enough to discourage me. The beamos sucked too.

Chris

It has been awhile...
really i think that thats the first time i have heard that did u just get stuck somewhere

I know it may sound unprofessional of me, but it really is a hard temple. In the temple there are alot of Beamos. Beamos are my most hated enemy in the Legend of Zelda series. In addition to this, there are alot of difficult jumps and mazes.
I have always hated Ocarina of Time for the Temples it possesed. These were the hardest Temples and Bosses in any game I have ever played. You can reply telling me why you think this is an easy Temple.

Z

zombie

aol, last palace
just even getting to that place takes all of your skill and after that you have to get though it. I am not saying that it is the hardest overall but with the limited amount of healing ability and lack of saving inside the palace makes it hard to make it through in one try even for experienced players. This was a title on the NES that was probably the most difficult of all others on that platform, and at that time I can remember spending countless hours just trying to make it all the way through to the end. I do not recall having this type of difficulty with any other dungeon or palace in any other zelda or other game in my lifetime.

I know it may sound unprofessional of me, but it really is a hard temple. In the temple there are alot of Beamos. Beamos are my most hated enemy in the Legend of Zelda series. In addition to this, there are alot of difficult jumps and mazes.
I have always hated Ocarina of Time for the Temples it possesed. These were the hardest Temples and Bosses in any game I have ever played. You can reply telling me why you think this is an easy Temple.

o that is true the temples were pretty hard mostly the water temps lol ya so u really hate those bemos

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
For me it's just trying to get past the temple and defeating the boss! But some of the temples are easy, and some are not. I also found out somthing in the handheld games of legend of zelda there are shorter temples, than consle zelda games.

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
Ok.. I think any classic Zelda gamer would agree with me that Dungeon 6 on the original LoZ was one of the hardest. Also, the final dungeon on the second quest. Try beating that without a guide, it's near impossible without having hours upon hours to strain yourself at it.

Zarom

The King
Ok.. I think any classic Zelda gamer would agree with me that Dungeon 6 on the original LoZ was one of the hardest. Also, the final dungeon on the second quest. Try beating that without a guide, it's near impossible without having hours upon hours to strain yourself at it.

That is exactly what I would have said.
The level-6 in LOZ was the toughest dungeon in the game. (maybe the second after level-9) The level-7 that comes after it was A REAL JOKE compared to that dungeon.

Also, the last palace in AOL IS THE TOUGHEST DUNGEON of all time in Zelda. It's really hard to just even get to that palace. It is a really complicated dungeon (enough to become crazy, yes crazy. I even wrote the way to get to the boss on a paper not to forget it) and when you tough you finally arrived at the final boss (after several times trying to beat him, you're like YEAH! I finally kill him!), HOP, here comes the real boss and you're like HOW MY GOSH! (Can't recall how many times I had to do the whole dungeon again just to get beaten by this dumb thing.)

Now, I've beaten this game (AOL) three times (really good game by the way) and I still wrote the way to the boss on a piece of paper. (not to get by the same area for nothing) And the final boss is still a lot challenging. :)

Hardest Zelda Dungeon, huh?

Hmmm...

The Water Temples are cake. I don't know why people hate them so much.

There's also a difference between hating and hardest. I hated Arbiter's Grounds, but it wasn't hard.

Hmmm...

Maybe Snowpeak Ruins. That might've been the hardest for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom