• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Hardest Dungeon in Ocarina of Time?

I haven't gotten to the Water Temple in OoT yet, so probably Stone Tower Temple if you are getting stray fairies. I had to backtrack SO MUCH!

Me personally the toughest dungeon was definately the Adult Form Spirit Temple (or just spirit temple in general).

During the first play through deffinatly the water temple , but after that id say shadow temple . Heres a question i never quite figured out . Which do you tacle first the shadow temple or the spirit temple ?

Nightcaller17

Destroyer of Souls
For me it's the Fire Temple. I hate Torch Slugs, and I died while fighting Volvagia like 7 times!!!

Volvagia wasn't that hard to beat. It was just like Whack-A-Mole, except that, you know, it's a giant fire breathing dragon that hops out of the hole and sends boulders down to crush you... but other than that, it's just like Whack-A-Mole. lol

For me, the first time I played OoT, the Forest Temple was hardest for me because I was still trying to get the hang of the game and all of it's monsters. Phantom Ganon was a nightmare. :thinking:

Hardest Dungeon as Young Link: Inside Lord Jabu-Jabu's Belly. Hardest Dungeon as Adult Link: The Water Temple. Hardest pre-temple quest: The Ice Cavern. Is there a pattern here?

The hardest dungeon for me would definately have to be spirit temple MAINLY because of the two iron knuckles you have to fight, but its a fairly easy game.:):yes:

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
Either Water or Spirit Temple. Can't Really decide. But I thought almost every adult dungeon was fantastic and all of them were hard. (Although I found the Shadow Temple to be the easiest and my least favorite of the 5.)

M

--{=====> MS

I honestly don't think the water temple is hard at all, just time consuming and all out tedious. in my opinion, i never liked the forest temple, too many doors and hallways to figure out where i'm going.

R

Ralizah

I agree completely about Bongo Bongo. I've played through the game 20+ times, and his boss room is the only room in the entire game that I'm afraid to enter because I'm not so sure I'll beat him. My odds of survival are a little bit better than a coinflip; any other boss in the game I'd be embarrassed if I get hit once.

Same. I just completed the game recently (well, the 3DS version, anyway), and I breezed through almost all of the other bosses. At least, that was until I came to Bongo Bongo. He had to have killed me 15 or 20 times before I finally managed to beat him, and I did so with barely half a heart of HP left. It doesn't help you have to spend 5 or so minutes navigating the shadow temple to get back to his chamber every time he kills you. I slowly grew to hate that dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom