• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Dungeon in Any Zelda Game.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
For me it is Stone Tower Temple. Finding all the stray fairies without the help of a guide, and beating the dungeon in a timely fashion was a challenge. I am not bragging, but I didn't find Twilight Princess's Lakebed Temple or Majora's Mask Great Bay Temple hard. I did find Ocarina of Time's Water Temple to be quite tedious. I wish they would make dungeons even harder. The puzzles seem dumbed down anymore.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I don't get why there's so much hate for the water temple in TP, its a true master piece and you feel so accomplished when you finish it, the way you have to move the stairs to make the water flow and access new parts of the temple its just brilliant! and probably the hardest dungeon I've ever played was the forsaken fortress in WW, I literally spent like an hour just going around and getting capture cos i didn't knew what to do, finally I just decided to stop exploring and went straight to were i was supposed to go and finally finished that place, mfw I wasn't supposed to explore at all >:|

For me it's the Dragon from the original Legend of Zelda. There's one room that has a ton of wizrobes and Like-likes that I can never get through. The like-likes always eat my magic shield so every time I have to go and get 90 rupees before I challenge it again, it got really tedious after awhile, so I gave up :(

Lvl. 9 in the original LoZ, just because of how bad I was at the game and all the monsters spammed in every room.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
There were too many difficult temples from AoL and ALttP that I can't really pinpoint one because I only played them once and i was so long ago. (Well, time to play them again)

No water level is EVER good in any game, whether it be Zelda, Mario, what have you. TP and Oot water temples are my least favorite.

Even though it's a blast and an incredible dungeon I think Stone Tower Temple in MM is the hardest Dungeon. With that said I had the hardest time with the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time.

N

NoahTheNinNerd

Seems like this is a popular choice, but mine also was the Water Temple of Twilight Princess. It caused me to stop playing the game for a month! I got myself pretty stuck :/ My friends always laugh when I tell them how hard it was for me. :)

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Stone Tower Temple. The only reason the Water Temple ever gave me trouble was that I could never find the key that was underneath the block in the central room where you could change the water level to the medium level. (run on sentence...yes)

E

Excel

Norm:

It's not just the first temple. AoL in general is just BRUTAL and DIFFICULT. In fact, when it was the only Zelda game I had, It made me degrade the SERIES (until I played the other games, of course) because the few times I actually MADE it to Horsehead, I always died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom