• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Dungeon in Any Zelda Game.

jack546

The chosen one
probably any temple in zelda two aside from the first one. It is the only game i CANNOT beat. The water temple(s) are complained about far too often but zelda twos dungeons are actually difficult.

The Great Temple from Zelda 2 was insanely difficult. The battles with Dark Link and Thunderbird are also some of the most ridiculously hard battles in any video game I have ever played.

R

RetroStalfos

Without a doubt, it is the ice dungeon from Link To the Past (SNES version). I wandered around for hours trying to figure that one out.

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
The Water Temple was somewhat hard the first time around, but it became so much easier when played over.
I couldn't decide on just one, so here's my small list of the dungeons I find the hardest.

Eagle's Tower (Link's Awakening)- So. Many. Floors.
Great Bay Temple (Majora's Mask)- The switch-pressing was tedious, and many of the rooms looked the same. Those Dexihands didn't help much either. I HATED having to use currents to move inbetween each room.
Stone Tower Temple (Majora's Mask)- I actually got nauseous when the tower flipped upside down... probably why it was so hard to beat :P
Snowpeak Ruins (Twilight Princess)- It would have been a walk in the park had there been no block puzzles... I'm terrible at those.
Sky Keep (Skyward Sword)- Again, I have the worst time with block puzzles, so this one took me a while...

T

theskyisempty

Great Bay Temple from Majora's Mask or Arbiter's Grounds in Twilight Princess.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
skull woods from LttP (3d dark world dungeon). while the boss was easy, the multiple entrances confused me sometimes and i found myself backtraking a lot. i think thats one of the reasons i love LttP so much: it gave me a bit more of a challenge after (yes, i play games in the wrong order) some of the (in my opinion) easier modern games.

I really can't say. After playing Zelda since the begining some rooms in dungeons are tricky but lots of the puzzles, enemies are so similar most dungeons aren't a challenge anymore. I will say the water temple in OOT was the only temple I thought I messed up that I restarted my save file from the begining of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom