• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Dungeon in Any Zelda Game.

Well i would have to say the Last dungeon for Zelda 2 AOL. the game is hard enough without it so this is by far the hardest for me

As a general rule, I don't ever really have too much trouble with the dungeons, so it's kind of hard to think of any one instance that stuck out as being particularly difficult, but I suppose when I really think about it, of the games I've played, my first times through the Great Bay Temple and Stone Tower Temple were pretty confusing. The Great Bay Temple frustrated me a bit until I got down the layout of the dungeon securely in my head, and after that, all the problems I was having went away, since... it helps to know where you're going, obviously. With the Stone Tower Temple, I just remember a couple instances where it took me a lot longer than average to figure something out, but that just made me love the dungeon, honestly, instead of making me annoyed with it. I vaguely remember having some issues with the City in the Sky, but my frustration may have been caused by the fact that I thought the dungeon had kind of a choppy flow to it.

That's really all I can think of now; I hope to encounter more difficult dungeons in the games I've yet to play, when I get to them. :>

I dunno why but the forest temple always anoyed the crap outa me. Was always fine with water temples, LOVED the great bay temple. Though on my first playthrough of OoT as a little kid i remember getting so frustraited at not having enough keys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom