• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss

Hardest Boss in Wind Waker?

• Boss 1: Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boss 2: Kalle Demos

• Boss 3: Gohdan

• Boss 4: Helmarock King

• Boss 5: Jalhalla

• Boss 6: Molgera

• Boss 7: Puppet Ganon Puppet Mode

• Boss 8: Puppet Ganon Spider Mode

• Boss 9: Puppet Ganon Snake Mode

• Boss 10: Ganondorf

• Total voters

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Kalle Demos seemd to give me alot of trouble because I didn't know what I was doing. However, I don't think Kalle Demos was the hardest boss. Molgera seemed to be the hardest for me, although it was pretty easy and I beat it on the first try. I kept on being eaten, and spit back out by Molgera when I was trying to hookshot on to his tongue(I think. I haven't played Wind Waker in forever.) Puppet Ganon and Ganondorf actually didn't give me any trouble at all, except on Puppet Ganon, where the strings kept on respawning.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Ganandorf battle was'nt that hard. sure he had strong and fast moves but the battle was'nt that sophisticated. all you had to do was to dudge his attacks and when his about to jump.... press A. and after few times you do that, he died. the battle was great but not that hard. when i killed ganon for the first time, i thoght that hes about to break the stone and transformed to his beast form or something... when i saw that he dide i was very dissapointed.
i think that puppet gannon was the hardest boss. he was fast! i barely managed to shoot his tail on time.
KALLE DEMOS was easy too. idont know what are you guys talking about.
oh. i have a question... how do you know the bossess names? on my game the names was'nt even shown and no one ever mantiond their name on the game.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Who ever thinks Kalle Demos is hard must be bad with the boomerang.I like using cat analogies.Puppet ganon moldorm form by far.It was worse then getting a cat to stay the night with a bloodthirsty hound dog.And I guess Jahalla could be hard if you don't have the hurricane spin.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My hardest Boss would be Molgera. Why? Here are a few reasons:

1. The sand keeps sinking and i can't get a good angle
2. It kinda gets hard to snap his weak "tongue" with the Grappling hook especially when he snaps you in his mouth, chews you a bit then spits you out like a volcano spitting out lava
3. He tries to jump and soars the air a bit then he crashes to where you are at.

I loved that battle, It's the kind of battle when you are on the edge, trying to stay alive and figuring out his weakness. This should be applied to all Zelda Gmes to keep the player happy, vigilant and strategic.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The snake mode of Puppet Ganon was a little hard. He kept moving around, and he took ofrever to beat. And to top it all off if you lose, you have to start all over!

Snake Mode of Puppet Ganon drove me INSANE! That boss was completely aggravating. I would not even go as far to say that it was challenging in a good way.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
well, in WW all of the bosses were a little wel... easy, none of them are to hard, gohma was a bit intimmidating tho, for a first boss. jalhalla was insanely easy, as was gohma and gohdon, the only trouble i had with puppet gannons first two forms was the keese were unnecesarrily annoying and snake form was not that hard either, the only 2 that were hard was kalle demos and molgera... molgera was only hard tho because u cant really beat him quikly because of his mini forms... kalle demos was hard because u can oly get 1 or 2 good slashes on him or hell swallow you, so his was a long fight to...

P

Pablo

KALLE DEMOS was easy too. idont know what are you guys talking about.
oh. i have a question... how do you know the bossess names? on my game the names was'nt even shown and no one ever mantiond their name on the game.

I was stupid and young okay! I'm not proud of it, and I still go to counciling

As for the names, IIRC, they appear on the screen when the boss does his angry shout thing.

J

Joe R

Snake gannon but only because of his unprdictable nature. Otherwise, ganon was definitely the hardest.

N

Ninnco

These are the 2 i have been LONGING TO KILL: Molgera, and Puppet Ganon(Snake Mode) Reasons:Molgera:He has snakes that crawl around annoyingly and start jumping at me.Puppet Ganon(snake mode):I put Bait on the ground,He CHARGES at me and I have and and shoot him with the Light Arrows randomly.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I honestly don't think Molgera was that hard, and I don't think ganondorf was that hard either, the only time I had trouble with him was when I played the game again after a while, and forgot that in the "mirror shield" phase, I just had to do a parry attack. So I kept hitting him over and over again wondering when it would end.

ganondorfs always hard the first time round, obviously after youve beaten him 4 times hes easy but still

anyway, snake puppet ganon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom