• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss

Hardest Boss in Wind Waker?

• Boss 1: Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boss 2: Kalle Demos

• Boss 3: Gohdan

• Boss 4: Helmarock King

• Boss 5: Jalhalla

• Boss 6: Molgera

• Boss 7: Puppet Ganon Puppet Mode

• Boss 8: Puppet Ganon Spider Mode

• Boss 9: Puppet Ganon Snake Mode

• Boss 10: Ganondorf

• Total voters

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Most of Ganondorf was easy as pie, but when Zelda shot the light arrows at you, and you would have to block them with the mirror sheild was just so dang frustrating. She kept shooting when I wasn't ready, 'cuz Ganondorf kept attacking me, and then they would do 1 heart each, then add up the damage that Ganondorf did to me, well, here's the outcome: Light Arrows+Stupid, big, fat, and ugly Ganondorf=Death in under 5 minutes. Gohma was just plain easy. It took me about 1 minute. All you have to do is grapple, grapple, grapple; slash, slash, slash. Most of the other bosses were too easy, also.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I wouldn't call any of the bosses in WW hard, to be honest.

But seeing as I haven't beaten Ganondorf (or his forms) in YEARS and cannot recall how hard they were, I'm going with Molgera.
He was tricky! I haaated those nasty little snake things that would jump out of nowhere at me and scare me to death! But...
Molgera /still/ wasn't difficult... just annoying. X>

Vynn Sarr

Sith Lord
Ganondorf was the hardest, even though I didn't have any troulbe with him, it was a long and epic battle. the hardest part about it was Zelda's horrible aim with the arrows.

W

WWfangirl

Ganondorf Snake Form is OMG ANNYOYING. It took like 4 tries. By the 3rd, i was banging my head on the wall.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Well I haven't beaten the game so I'm not gonna vote but really who thinks Gohma and Kalle Demos were hard?! Kalle Demos was annoying not really hard and gohma was just easy (hope that wasn't to rude sorry but still)

Last edited:
L

Link's Shadow

Honestly, none of the bosses in WW posed much of a threat. The hardest in my opinion, which is Ganon's Snake Mode, wasn't even that hard! I just had trouble with it because my magic kept running out when I was using the light arrows.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The Moldorm Ganon was definitely the hardest boss in the game. It was hard to shoot when he was moving so quickly, even if you stop him, you gotta be quick.

Jedizora

:right:
You guys do know how to beat puttet ganon snake form easily, right? Throw some bait on the ground, and get out of there. It will eat it and stay in one place, allowing some easy light arrors.

I'm with ya with Puppet Ganon: Moldorm Form. His little head is impossible to aim for, and the only real way to hit him is to spam the arrow button when you have the opportunity. I've always been extremely thrifty with my arrows, so that was difficult to overcome. Not to mention he flails about absolutely everywhere, and you don't have any safe spot to hide and take out your bow. It seems he doesn't have a clue where you are, so his movements are completely unpredictable. Definitely the hardest Puppet Ganon form, aaaand I'd probably say hardest boss of the 3D games. Purely because of the unpredictability.

Come on, guys! Puppet Ganon in his Snake form? Way to be original! He's pretty easy as long as you have at least one arrow capacity upgrade and double magic meter. Just stand off in one of the corners and pop shots at him as he goes nuts. He may occasionally come over into your area and mess you up, but he usually just goes sliding around the middle of the room.

I voted Ganondorf. There were three times in the Wind Waker I was revived by a fairy:
1. Deep in the Savage Labyrinth
2. Deeper in the Savage Labyrinth
3. Fighting Ganondorf

Ganondorf did a good amount of damage to you, Zelda's aim with the Light Arrows was TERRIBAD (she hit me more than once) and the Parry Attack would occasionally fluke out and you wouldn't hit Ganondorf. Not super hard, but the most difficult fight in Wind Waker in my opinion.

I honestly thought that Puppet Ganon's "Pig" form was the hardest, his Spider form the easiest, and his Snake form the middle ground. I really don't think his Snake form is that hard.

I still think Ganondorf is the hardest, with Puppet Ganon's Pig form in second place.

I'm being careful because last time i said a spoiler my reputation went down so SPOILER!!!!
Puppet ganon snake mode was the hardest for me, i just can't get the timing right and i keep running out of magic, and then i have to wait for him to hit the wall to knock down some morths so i can get magic, other than that i just can't find an easy way to kill it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom