• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss of All Time. Any Game.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I found every boss in LOZ hard, and I also had a lot of trouble with the final boss of story mode on super smash bros brawl

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I haven't beat a bunch of games, but I do say that I, in my experiences, have a tie.
1. Giant Bowser from Yoshi's Island (GBA Version). I remember beating him when I was 8 or 9. It took me weeks to beat that guy, and that was before I learned you could go online to look up game help. So, for that one week, I just got slaughtered.

2. Bowser from Super Mario World (GBA Version). Oh my God, this guy flat out was evil. It took me a few days to kill him, yet he was not nice at all. I would always die on a lot of scenes in there. I mean, the castle was ridiculously easy. I felt better once I beat him, for it took me around three days to beat him, and this was only a few months ago.

Of course, Tabuu from Super Smash Bros. Brawl was flat out evil (The wave attack was a one-hit KO).

Kybyrian

I'm too lazy to whip out Final Fantasy IV and look for the boss right now, but I have to say the final boss in the game. I still can't beat it. All my characters are above level 85 and I still can't but a scratch on it. Well, I can put a scratch on it, and I use my spells to the best of my ability and my healers, but I still can't manage.

I think it's Cyprus... or Cyrus or something. I can't remember.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
The god of destruction in Lost Kingdoms was very difficult. You have to fight him right after defeating Thalnos and if you don't have good cards in your deck, you will fail and you have to start over again. The field where you fight is very small and the god of destruction has very powerful attacks and moves fast.

Another difficult boss is one boss in Bujingai Swordmaster, I can't remember the name, but it's an enormous dragon that kills with only 2 hits D:

One of the Hardest bosses I have ever had a fight against is Tabuu on Intense, He was a hard one, Mainly when he would use the 1HKO attack, Also I am not sure if any one here played this game but the final boss from Jak 2, He was annoying and it did not help I had no ammo for the chain gun I had or the other pwnage weapon (The Peacekeeper I think), In the end I did it with the Shotgun and Rifle mixed and kicked his butt

Last edited:

Chris

It has been awhile...
Definitely the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario TTYD. She would attack you with really powerful attacks, then she would become invincible for a certain amount of time, and then she refills her HP! She really pissed me off and is certainly the hardest of all time.

K

kirbykid45

I used to hate shadow queen. But soon i leveled up ALOT and i gave myself alot of power up badges and she's alot easier now.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I haven't beat a bunch of games, but I do say that I, in my experiences, have a tie.
1. Giant Bowser from Yoshi's Island (GBA Version). I remember beating him when I was 8 or 9. It took me weeks to beat that guy, and that was before I learned you could go online to look up game help. So, for that one week, I just got slaughtered.

2. Bowser from Super Mario World (GBA Version). Oh my God, this guy flat out was evil. It took me a few days to kill him, yet he was not nice at all. I would always die on a lot of scenes in there. I mean, the castle was ridiculously easy. I felt better once I beat him, for it took me around three days to beat him, and this was only a few months ago.

I thought both of those bosses were super easy. The SNES version of SMW's final boss was harder because even if you had the cape or flower, you'd still become small Mario when hit.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
For me it's Luna from Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters on PSP. The battle starts off with you being chased by Luna in a plane with the actual fight taking place on a small platform. Often she fires red beams that I can't even see which finishes me off. I also can't view my health for the entire fight. Once you fall off, you have to start the entire battle over again plane chase included. :(

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I can't think of the absolute hardest one ever, but here's a couple that I remember losing a lot of lives on over the years.

Bowser in the original SMB. With the fire, the jumping, the hammers... if you're small, it's even harder, and seems the more you hesitate, the more you shoot yourself in the foot for getting a hole to jump through to hit the axe. If you've got fire-power still, it's a cake walk.

Quickman in Mega Man 2. If you don't have Flashman's power, he's quite annoying to fight. If you DO have Flashman's power, and then you die, it's then extremely annoying to build up enough energy to use it again on Quickman.

I think I've played these both enough now to get the hang of them, but back in the day, with no walkthroughs, or FAQs, or Youtube videos, or tool assisted runs... well, you get the idea... these guys were really hard to deal with.

A

ace

i would have to say...

Pixy from ace combat zero (AC is a flight simulator) is the hardest boss. The only way to kill him is to shoot missiles in to his front while he is shooting back.

he got me 10 times:(

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
Pretty much anything from Partners in Time. That game was designed for masochists.
I found Manhandla in LoZ way too freaking hard, but once I left, got my hearts up, and collected some rupees for arrows, I won with a quarter-heart left and 3 rupees. Freaking nuts.

I also found Aletheia or whatever in Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 really tough, but that was because I was doing it in an actual moving car, multiplying the difficulty tenfold.

And I still got an S-rank. I rock hard at UtK 2- at least the normal missions. I can't even begin to get a chance at beating those optional ones at the end. I mean, a five-minute timer, more Kyriaki then ever, and oh, yeah, damage is doubled and vitals are rapidly dropping through the entire thing. I still haven't passed it- it's enough of a boss fight for me.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Hm... I have a few to add here..

The Boost Ball Guardian from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes was considered by far the hardest boss in the game, along with the Spider Ball Guardian.

Llednar from Final Fantasy tactics Advance is also a though guy.

Of course, the Shadow Queen from PMTYD is very hard, if you are not a power leveler or do a long grind.
Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The End on Metal Gear Solid 3

The first time I played through that, I didn't know what the hell was going on =S

Halo siera 117

Eh.... senior member?
The hardest i've played was The Cloud of Darkness from final fantasy 3.

The Hardest i've seen would be Yiazmat from final fantasy 12, that thing is immpossible with 50,000,000 HP and if im right you can only hit 9999, so the battle could take hours at the least. Ok so mabye Yiazmat isn't tecnicly a final boss but in the Guinness book of world records it's stated as the most powerful monster im the final fantasy series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom