• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss of All Time. Any Game.

Linky

King of Twilight
Hard Mode Mimiron (when you press the red button) From World of Warcraft Ulduar boss raid dungeon, I don't play it anymore but I remember really stressing out when I was fighting him with my guiildies prolly not much of you have heard of him or anything but ya.. and btw if any you guys on here played WoW or still play WoW were any of on Antonidas and if so do u know a Galfureye lvl 80 druid

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Hmm... in Zelda games, or in any of them?

In Zelda games, I'm not sure because none of them have been TOO hard. Here are the candidates, though:

1. Dark Link from Zelda II.
2. Wart from Majora's Mask.
3. Bongo-Bongo from Ocarina of Time.
4. Jalhalla from Wind Waker.

If you mean ever, then I'm pretty sure I know the boss, because I've just spent more time on him than on any other boss.

Jegran from Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers.

The main reason he's hard is because you have to move in all six possible directions, deal with slow lock on, and yank the Wiimote while trying to dodge an arm in four stages, one of which also forces you to dodge four cannons. It's like Bongo-Bongo on steroids.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I thought that the water temple boss in OoT was pretty challenging the first time you played the game. I also tought that Zant was way challenging the first time, until you figured out what you needed to do.

Steve

5/19/13
The most difficult boss of any game for me, would have to be Gruntilda/HAG 1 from Banjo Tooie in Replay Mode, which is basically impossible to accomplish.

Haxon15

FML
This is the bardest boss, no competition

FINAL FANTASY XI -- Absolute Virtue
601px-Absolutevirtue11-c.jpg

It has NEVER been defeated and the game has been out for years

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Virtue

D

dug428

I would have to say... the final round of the Challenge Node arena in Bowser's IOnside Story. EVERY SINGLE BOSS YOU FOUGHT SO FAR! And you onl;y have 50 moves to do it! And they are all powered up! I think that they changed it from the japanese version where they had an overpowered Bowser. i am not sure. is it possilble top beat them?

Edit: Now that i think of it, i think that Charizard from the First pokemon Ranger is also quite hard to beat. All that fire it leaves, it is almost impossible to loop. Then you have to face charizard again later in mission 9!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rapture64

super mario galaxy bosses. most all were hard. bowser was real hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom