• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss of All Time. Any Game.

K

kirbykid45

this can be one you've seen, not one you've actually battled.

I have to say a boss named Mushisihemi futari. Ever hear of it? it's from some japanese arcade game.

He shoots mmillions of purple lasers at you. He takes a couple minutes to beat, and of course he has an impossible yto dodge attack.

linkman8

True and Noble
Hm, let's see, I've fought some really hard bosses, though they're from more modern games.
First, I'd probably say the last boss of Final Fantasy IV. Never beat him.
Second, I'd probably say a pretty rough boss was Yggdrasil from Tales of Symphonia.

The only one that comes to mind right now would be the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. Unless you level up your characters to really high levels, you're only gonna beat that battle by bonuses. Really hard one for me.

The only one that comes to mind right now would be the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. Unless you level up your characters to really high levels, you're only gonna beat that battle by bonuses. Really hard one for me.
Whoo boy. I barely survived that one. Had to use Sweet Feast a LOT. I actually didn't use any other special abilities. Had to save my Star Power for Sweet Feast. >_<

But I'd say the hardest boss for me is Dr. Wily in Megaman 7. It's... rough. To say the least.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Hardest? I have no clue! But I never managed to beat Mike Tyson in the legendary boxing game for the NES. So I go with him (guess it can be wrong to call him a boss though, but he´s still an opponent). But if I would have had more time to figure him out, maybe he wouldn´t be that difficult? Interesting thread this one, I will follow it with greatest interest :)

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Pick any fighter. There is a good chance that that final boss was made to be cheap and just plain evil.

M. Bison in Street Fighter II for example.

Amelie

Air Dancer
The final boss of MK3. I swear... it does not matter what difficulty level I have it set on... I cant beat him >< It just is way to hard for me.

I've only played a fairly limited number of games, but the hardest boss I've faced so far is Earth Mimicry, the final boss of Sin and Punishment. It showers meteors onto the real Earth, and you have to shoot the meteors so that they are deflected back to the boss. Even on easy mode I can't beat it. The rest of the game isn't exactly a cakewalk either.

I found Doc Ock in Spider-man2 to be a hard boss.
His tentacles moved way too fast,to avoid them.

I'm sure he's not the hardest boss of all time,but he's the hardest boss I'vd face.

Trentino

Modern Day Warrior

I agree. I probably wouldn't have beaten her if I didn't have a guide. I also think Bowser for Paper Mario 1 was really hard. He would recover life so many freakin times. I couldn't even beat him. I also think Gyorg was hard. I don't have much of a wide span of bosses to chose form. I've never even played metroide or Final Fantasy, bu I want to sometime.

Marluxia on Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. He was easy on the gameboy, but on the PS2, he kicked my butt over and over again.

LOL!

I beat him the first time! The mech nobody he summons was cake too. But, on the topic of Re:Chain of Memories, the final fight with Ansem is brutal. No heal cards, no magic, no nothing. Just a King Mickey card that always gets trumped...

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
LOL!

I beat him the first time! The mech nobody he summons was cake too. But, on the topic of Re:Chain of Memories, the fnal fight with Ansem is brutal. No heal cards, no magic, no nothing. Just a King Mickey card that always gets trumped...

Strange. Seems we are inverted. I found the battle with Ansem quite easy in comparison to the ladyman Marluxia. I seriously used to think he was a girl. I love the flower petals. xD

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
this can be one you've seen, not one you've actually battled.

I have to say a boss named Mushisihemi futari. Ever hear of it? it's from some japanese arcade game.

He shoots mmillions of purple lasers at you. He takes a couple minutes to beat, and of course he has an impossible yto dodge attack.

Ive seen this fight on youtube and it looks ridiculously impossible lol, I dont understand how anyone could possibly beat that thing. I wish I had that game to I could go against it.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Out of every boss I've ever battled, the hardest one was Gruntilda from Banjo-Kazooie by far. It took me over a year to be able to beat her.... without cheats. I could get up to the flying part easily, and most times get up to unlocking the Jinjonator, but I would always die before finishing that part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom