• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss in the Whole Series

Owner828

I'm not the muffin man!
I want to know what boss people think is the hardest in the whole Legend of Zelda series. I think the Twinmold from Majora's Mask was the hardest, in my opinion. I always have trouble keeping up my magic, and not killing myself from hitting the wrong place. What do you people think? And please don't say " Twinmolds the easiest!" or "Haha you fail at an easy boss." its just an opinion.

Last edited:
Gyorg from Majora's Mask, definitely. As for mini bosses, it's again in the great bay temple, the blob thing with one eye

MW7

I'd say Mothula from ALTTP. The way the boss room is set up is an example of sadistic game design IMO. But at least it turns a forgettable boss into a very memorable one. Also I'd say the hardest boss from a 3D Zelda game is the snake form of Puppet Ganon.

Link's Shadow and Thunderbird from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Never died so many times in a boss battle, and then there at the end that games hit me twice.

Zarom

The King
No doubt it's Dark Link from AOL. He's really though to defeat, especially if you fight him without doing the little corner trick. The boss just before it, Thunderbird, is hard as well, but once you know know his attack pattern, it's not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom