• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss in Skyward Sword

What is the Hardest Boss In Skyward Sword?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldera

• Moldarach

• The Imprisoned

• Stalmaster

• Koloktos

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Scervo

• Tentalus

• Magmanos

• Levias

• Bilocyte

• Dimise

• Total voters

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
the imprisoned round 3. to beat him i literally needed a fairy and a guardian potion+. I also hate running into him in thunder dragon lightning round.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
None of the bosses in Skyward Sword were overly difficult for me. The only ones that gave me some trouble were Koloktos and the third Ghirahim fight. Koloktos was a long battle and I only had one potion and I kept getting hit when it smashed its three arms down. As for the third Ghirahim, the first part of the battle was pretty easy and then when you met him for a sword fight it got a bit tough. I didn't know if I was doing damage or not xD. After I got that part down, he pulls out a huge sword he kept switching from vertical to horizontal which annoyed me immensely. My vote goes to the 3rd Ghirahim fight.

I'm I the only one that got his butt kicked by Scervo?

Scervo is a swine, I've completed Skyward Sword twice now so i've fought him four times and it seems to be a battle based on luck. for me if i slipped up once (thank you motion controls) it was very hard to get out of his way and he would continually pummel me until i died while trying to get out of his attacks and finding an opening, yet on the second try i didn't lose a single piece of health so yeah... he is a little aggravating.

Personally for me... the imprisoned.... not only is he one of the worst looking bosses i've seen in any game let alone a Zelda game, but he is the most flawed in terms of execution in the actual fight, like a previous comment said, if he fell behind you then there was no way to get to his head without him standing back up again, the energy rings from his feet coupled with his tail were just cruel, and its unforgiving especially in the last round if you miss landing on his head.... he was my 8th round on the Thunder Dragon's boss rush i could taste that Hylian Shield..........

Din Akera

Sniper
I picked Koloktos for one major reason. let me back up a minute though. I didn't find any of the bosses particularity difficult, once you knew what to do. Figuring out what to do however, was a challenge with a few of the bosses. Scaldera specifically for me. I felt stupid after I figured it out, but it took me several tries. My point is, after you figured out what to do for each of the bosses, they became very easy. Dodge, hit, dodge hit. Koloktos on the other hand, did challenge me in the implementation of the 'what you have to do'. Meaning, it was obvious about the hands, legs, and glowing red orb, but i did have trouble controlling the giant knife. For the reason, I picked him as the most difficult.

Before i figured out that my game was glitching, i sat there for an hour and a half running away from the axes that Koloktos wouldnt stop throwing at me. Eventually i let him kill me, and restarted. Then, after only a minute of the axes, i got a little annoyed that i'd wasted an hour and a half of my life, for nothing. -___- Therefore, that made Koloktos the hardest boss for me to fight. I'm sure that if it wouldn't have glitched, he would have been more simple.

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
Are you sure it was glitched and you weren't just to far away? Koloktos only attacks with his swords if you are in close range.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I'd have to say the toughest boss for me was Demise, mostly in the second phase, he always seemed to keep doing the charging attack that he does when your not at close range, even when I was next to him, his electrified sword didn't help either. In the end I needed two heart potions and one guardian potion to beat him.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
for me it was the first battle with girahim.. it sucked lol i swear i died like five times! though maybe because he was the frist boss and all that jazz.

The only bosses I thought were remotely challenging are Koloktos and the second Imprisoned fight. Both gave me significant trouble, but I'd have to give it to Koloktos. He nearly killed me, which is a tad embarrassing, but its true. I had a bit of a tough time with this guy.

Patch

Party Pooper
The Imprisioned is really, really annoying, but Ghirahim was the most frustrating boss for me. I really disliked him trying to block my sword every time I tried to hit him. I actually found Demise to be extremely easy, as I didn't die when I fought him for the first time. Kind of disappointing in a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom