• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss in Skyward Sword

What is the Hardest Boss In Skyward Sword?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldera

• Moldarach

• The Imprisoned

• Stalmaster

• Koloktos

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Scervo

• Tentalus

• Magmanos

• Levias

• Bilocyte

• Dimise

• Total voters
Demise was the hardest final boss fight I've ever had out of all the Zelda games I've played. It is also my favorite.

I am surprised that a lot of people picked The Imprisoned as well. I didn't find him hard hard, rather just ANNOYING! Ugh, my reaction when I found out I had to fight him for a third time.

And Koloktos is one of my favorite bosses. Although, I was mad that during my first time doing the boss challenge, I was able to get to the last round already to get the Hylian shield (had only 4 hearts left), and was thinking to myself, "please don't give me Koloktos, please don't give me Koloktos" and, wow, why am I not surprised, the dragon gives me Koloktos. >< Now I can't brag about getting the Hylian shield on my first try.

shaymin1

Derp.
I think the final boss was.

His second stage was quite hard IMO, but when you find out what to do it wasn't too hard. It was also easy with a certain item. ;)

Definitly The Imprisoned (2nd time). The 1st time was a joke, the third was easy. What made it realy hard was the electric circles from his every single stomp. Try beating that easily in Hero's Mode.

Impa

Sheikahchu
I swear, some of these bosses get even harder in Hero Mode. One that was easy in the regular game but hard in Hero Mode was Scervo. He was good at pushing me back in Hero Mode.

The Imprisoned goes without speaking.

Why is Magmanos considered a boss at all? He(?) was easier than a Lizalfos could be! Get on the platform, wet him, slash him. Just a roundabout way to kill an enemy, really.

But of them all, the hardest boss to me was probably either Koloktos or Demise. But I loved fighting Koloktos. Although a difficult battle, it was fun.

The bosses in the game were not particularly challenging, but the one that seemed to chip away my hearts the fastest would have to be Koloktos.

S

Syxx66

i'd say either Koloktoss or Ghirahim's second fight (the one in the fire sanctuary)

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
The only boss that gave me trouble was The Imprisoned 2nd time hero mode. He's annoying like ****. I guess the problem is that it has no tactic of attacking he's just chilly walking up nothing else. all the other bosses have tactic in attacking not just walking towards something while you're toes are getting cut of

The first time I played through SS I died twice battling Demise, each time when he electrifies his sword (the final phase of the battle). Have just completed a second play through of SS and I beat him in about 5 minutes, I took 4 potions (one was upgraded Guardian potion) and only used one potion (the upgraded Guardian potion strangely), no bulls--t.

I found that using electrified Skyward strikes against him cut the time of the battle drastically. I knew that you could use Skyward strikes but I thought I would never get a chance to charge one up and I certainly didn't know you could electrify the Master Sword using the lightning, just like Demise can.

Anyway, the hardest boss for me is probably the third battle with The Imprisoned, sometimes he will start moving just as I get in position to strike the spike back in his head, or I get disorientated and can't see him so I have to literally look for him before I can do any damage.

My favourite boss is - as you probably tell - is Koloktos, the part where you can chop his legs and arms off is one of my favourite bits in any game I've ever played.

Last edited:
Although im only at the Sky Keep, so i cant truly answer the question, so far i have found that Tentalus or Koloktos was the hardest. They were both fun battle, yet difficult. With koloktos i almost died after he started walking and swinging his swords around, i thought hed never quit! And tentalus' was annoying trying to shoot him in the eye when he kept moving so much. Overall though the Imprisoned wins the most annoying boss battle award, not the hardest, but most annoying. When i went to get the hylian shield, the 2 Imprisoned battle was my 8 battle, and i thought no problem since he didnt give me trouble the 1st time. I swear the game glitched cause i hit him with a bomb and he kept going so he got to the temple and i failed, otherwise i would have got the hylian shield 1st try.

K

Kaepora

Well koloktos demise and the first ghirahim battle are the only ones i died in demise because I did not know If I dealt him with a fatal blow he would dodge it, ghirahim I because I was still getting use to the motion plus but koloktos was just plainhard

The trouble with Koloktos is it's a long battle, it's quite a few times his arms and legs reattach themselves after you've chopped them off: it took me about 12 minutes to defeat him first time, now it would take (if I'm really careful) about 7. And a lot of the time you can't see him like when I'm running from his sword throws. You also have to get pretty close to get him to "slap" the floor with his hands and you can easily get slapped too if you don't get out of the way in time. And then also he summons bokoblins to help him too, but if you get a group of them together and get in the right position they be killed with a swipe of one of Koloktos's swords.

I also didn't know you had to be so quick to fatal blow Demise after he goes down, that certainly caused me to have a couple of game overs.

And the third Imprisoned fight is probably the most annoying, I rarely get him down in a good spot to be able to get to him quick enough to drive the spike back in his head, or I get there then suddenly he gets back up:mad:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom