• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss in Skyward Sword

What is the Hardest Boss In Skyward Sword?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldera

• Moldarach

• The Imprisoned

• Stalmaster

• Koloktos

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Scervo

• Tentalus

• Magmanos

• Levias

• Bilocyte

• Dimise

• Total voters
I thought the 3rd Demise was the hardest, especially when he starts to freaking fly. No wait...when you had to land on his head at the very last minute! That was even more difficult because my heart was racing & i was shaking trying to rush myself. I saw that cutscene once & knew if i ever missed again, which happend multiple times, I had to turn it off. I couldn't see that cutscene ever again.

L

LiquidOmega

Magmanos and Scervo aren't bosses. Magmanos is barely even definable as a mini-boss.

I haven't completed the game yet but the two toughest bosses for me so far were Koloktos (which I had a feeling it would be from seeing the pictures and reading the long description of how to defeat him in the strategy guide; I found there was very little room to run to escape from some of his attacks, I often got blindsided, especially the sword throws), but using one of his swords to chop his arms and legs off was great fun. Also Scervo was a nightmare because shield bashing doesn't really protect you when he thrusts his sabre into you, plus that attack takes two whole hearts off your health meter. Out of the two it was Scervo who gave me a couple of Game Overs usually because I never got a chance to drink a potion in time when I was low on health (maybe the Guardian Potion would be useful in future lol), whereas Koloktos took me about 10 minutes to defeat without getting a Game Over.

T

TheThirdPiece

Ghirahim's second battle for me for sure. Nothing else confused me like that battle. The final fight against him seemed much easier to me for some reason.

Yea this is exactly the way i c it i died like 3 times on the giraim 2nd fight and the final fight sooo easy

I have to say the Imprisoned, second form. It's harder than the third form because you can't jump on it's head to hurt it. It just shakes you off immediately.

I would have to say Koloktos. Every other boss has a strategy, and an effective way not to get hit. This is the only one that does not have the latter.

Koloktos. Died to him in boss rush mode. Imprisoned is easy if you use arrows, and it's a walk in the park with Groose's cannon. I could never figure out how to easily beat Ghirahim, but he was never a big problem.

Definitely Demise. I took me 4 bottles of potion and two different shields to actually defeat him. I died the first five or six times, having no idea what to do. I finally beat him, thinking I could do it an infinite number of times without dying. I go back, and I die four more times before beating him again. Without context, Demise is the hardest boss battle in the series thus far.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Probably Demise, especially the 2nd part of the battle. I had to use a Fairy and a Heart Potion+ before I beat him! His charge attack is nearly impossible for me to avoid (shield bashing might work, but I haven't got the timing down...). I'm suprised he didn't kill me the first time I fought him, but I do expect to die a couple times when I get to him on Hero Mode. Another boss I found hard was The Imprisoned II, but I eventually figured out that I'm better off stunning him and then jumping on his head to hit the spike rather than going for his toes.

Kolkotos I found was a hard boss, you had to stay close to him to get him to strike at you but also avoid being hit. The second and third imprissoned were hard as well, though the third fight was easy after the first time he got knocked down, but until that point there was alot of frustration. I never died while fighting him but he was getting close enough to the temple to make me nervous.

I disliked fighting the Imprisoned after the second time. Seemed tedious. And then it flew and made me jump a little. First time was simple. Second time was easy with Groose. The third time was just annoying. I beat him twice in less than thirty minutes of game play. Seemed a little stupid to me.

I loved Koloktos and Ghirahim :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom