• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss in Skyward Sword

What is the Hardest Boss In Skyward Sword?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldera

• Moldarach

• The Imprisoned

• Stalmaster

• Koloktos

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Scervo

• Tentalus

• Magmanos

• Levias

• Bilocyte

• Dimise

• Total voters
L

linkswagmaster

What is the hardest boss in Skyward sword:thinking:

I did not find the bosses in Skyward Sword to be particularly challenging - although they were loads of fun - but if I had to pick the hardest it would be Tentalus - it took me a while to figure out how to kill that guy.

i havnt finished the game yet. just beat the gharhim for the 2nd time. But so far it has been tentalus. This is pobably due to getting stuck in the dungeon right before the boss fight trying to get the boss key. I was frustred by that it carried over to the boss fight and I was getting mad.

I

Infidel

I found Demise to be the hardest, I never died during the game but died three times before I killed him.

MW7

Ghirahim's second battle for me for sure. Nothing else confused me like that battle. The final fight against him seemed much easier to me for some reason.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
Yikes!!!

I think that a good change in skyward sword is that the bosses are somewhat more challenging as the dungeons go on. Previously, in zelda games ive had a very hard time trying to figure out how to hit the bosses. for instance, phantom ganon in oot. I had to look at an online walkthrough. sadly, i cant say this for myself because i havent finished skyward sword yet.:dry:

Link8150

The 8150th Link
The Imprisoned II was the hardest for me. He was just really annoying, he was the only boss who killed me (Although he didn't really kill me, but he reached the Sacred Temple because I shot him with one of Groose's bombs and it just went through him) besides Demise (But Demise is really easy now).

L

LiquidOmega

I HATED the second "The Imprisoned" battle, but the one that was truly the most difficult was "Demise". I LOVED the "Koloktos" battle because it was incredibly satisfying when you got to pick up his own sword and beat the crap out of him with it. XD

A

AkiraAra

I couldn't stand the second Imprisoned battle. Mainly for that fact that if I fell behind, I couldn't get past his feet. He reached the temple once, and it was the only time through the whole game that it told me "Game Over". Third isn't so bad. You only have to deal with his feet once. And at that, I used the bow and arrow to take out one foot (I had that thing maxed out before I even took out Tentalus.) so that the other one was easier. With the Sacred Bow, 1 fully charged shot takes out a toe. And then just shooting him as Groose twice? That's simple. Easiest Imprisoned fight IMO. But I digress. The 2nd one was terrible. Especially when he slides like a penguin.

P.S. I noticed you placed Levias and Bilocyte on the list as separate bosses. The two are one of the same. The whole thing is known as the Bilocyte battle.

Tentalus, hard to get a quick shot off when the tentacles keep coming up, especially the second tier. Before heading on top of the deck.

F

Forever Impa

Something about The Imprisoned... baffles me. I think it has something to do with the size; human sized/shaped bosses are somehow more predictable for me. Guess I can anticipate their movements better than something as big, and frankly "bull in a china shop" esque as the Imprisoned. I'm lame, I know. >.<

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I have a list: Tentaulus, Ghirahim 2nd, Koloktos, and The Imprisoned III. I've only played up to the Thunder Dragon revival part, but those were tough. Especially Imprisoned III with all the shockwave spam lol. All the other bosses were pretty tough, but okay and were really fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom