• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss in OOT

B

billbot85

For me its definitely Bongo Bongo. I'm pretty sure i would die a good 5 or 6 times before beating him. He was always able to push me off with his hands. Dark Link was tough too, especially since i wanted to fight him with just my sword and shield (no Din's fire of hammer)

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Do mini-bosses count? If so, the Ironknuckles in the Spirit Temple. Those guys can bring the pain. Otherwise, it's probably Phantom Ganon. It took me a few tries to figure out how to get him, more than any other boss for sure.

When I was younger in 1998, i think Barinade, Bongo-Bongo and Dark Link were hardest to beat. Barinade was mostly hard because I was piss scared that darn dungeon. :P It was just awsum. Sad you can never play it first time again.

The first form of Ganondorf because if you run out of magic refills you're screwed. The second one was ridiculously easy if you know that you need the hammer.

P

Prebztar

I think shadow link is the easiest. If u have Din's Fire. Use Din's Fire near him a couple of times. It works, and a very good advice. I think the flare dancer in fire temple. Its a mini boss. It dances around a square with a chest. but the chest has fire around it. I died like 1000 times before I could defeat it :)

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
One thing to remember, Ganondorf and Ganon are actually one of the easiest for most. Why? We play them the most because we can replay them, unlike the others who die and don't come back. All of the bosses in the Temples for Adult Link are harder than him. For me, the hardest was Bongo Bongo. Being on a drum and his hands hitting it got annoying.

S

Sage of Shadow

Morpha. Everytime he grabs you you lose like five or six hearts! Not to mention just getting to the boss door is dangerous because of those spikes that go back and forth along the wall.

T

Thomphill7

Phantom Ganon

he was really the only boss in OOT that took me so many times just to kill him ( that was back in the day of 1998 for N64............. then I played it on the Wii and kill him on the first try)

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
The hardest boss for me would have had to been Bongo Bongo.
Getting your balance when he was doing his stuff was hard at first, but after many years and practice, he is now very easy.

S

SuperZelda

Bongo Bongo was easy Oo

The hardest would probably be Twinrova, only because aiming the elements back with the Mirror shield was a pain at times.
That's true, Bongo Bongo was mostly timing.
Twinrova could really be a pain, mostly the second half. Gathering 3 of an element was a *****, having to avoid the wrong element got me killed many times, she just kept on switching between the 2.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
None of them are particularly challenging, but alot of them having really annoying features about them.
For instance,
Phantom Ganon... shooting at multiple pictures or not hitting right one in time can really get under your skin.
Morpha, his eye keeps moving around and with his flailing liquid tentacles it's not exactly a walk in the park to get close enough.
Dark Link, his irritating mirror moves are good enough to please a Pidgeot...
Twinrova, I just generally don't find Koume or Kotake funny so they're annoying too :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I gotta say when I was playing OoT hardly any bosses were hard for me the first time. There were two bosses that really gave me trouble the first time. First is Ganondorf because I had beat his phantom without knowing I could reflect what he shot at me, so when Ganondorf shot his blasts I was clueless as to what to do with them. (The mirror shiel was attempted... alot.) And the absolute hardest boss, which is actually a mini boss, is, and feel free to make fun of me, the giant Octorock in Lord Jabu Jabu. I couldn't get link to move fast enough to do what I wanted. Between the spinning center and the Octorock turning around, I spent forever on him, though I don't think I lost all my hearts. I don't remember if I even used the boomerang or not. The second time around I had trouble with Giant Octorock, and Bongo Bongos.

For all those who are saying Morpha, I think you were tired after the Water Temple, because when I saw the picture of the monster I thought it would be the coolest thing ever but when I fought it I thought "Were the people who made this game serious?" I couldn't believe how easy he was. Seemed to me like a break in the game after that long hard temple.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Dark Link in the impossible Water Temple was one of the hardest, I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom