• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest boss for Minish Cap

MC Hardest Boss

• Giant Chuchu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gleerok

• Mazaal

• Giant Octorok

• Gyorgs

• Vaati Stage 1,2 and 3

• Total voters

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
whats your hardest boss for minish cap. the hardest bosses for me are vaati and the giant octorok. and what i don't like is that i lost minish cap.and my favorite boss is Mazaal.

Well, I would say that the Giant Octorok was the hardest boss, because for me, sometimes it was hard to get behind him after you freeze him up. Also, it was the boss that had the hardest attacks to avoid in my opinion.

I was able to beat Vaati (all of his forms) pretty easily on the second try, but he was still pretty difficult. Of course, I think the Giant Octorok was harder.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
same here, giant octorock.
i really hate that sound it makes.

the most annoying part for me was that i always had to switch items.
because the pegasus boots are like my second basic item in the whole game.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Well, I would say that the Giant Octorok was the hardest boss, because for me, sometimes it was hard to get behind him after you freeze him up. Also, it was the boss that had the hardest attacks to avoid in my opinion.

I had this same problem. I always found it hard to actually get being him.

I honestly don't really recall all the bosses that much. I do recognize them looking at their pictures and all, but I don't really remember their level of difficulty. I do remember the Giant Octorok being difficult and I also remember that the Gyrog Pair gave me some trouble. I think another play through the game would give me a more accurate look at which boss or bosses were the hardest.

A

Aerostella

I haven't played this in a while, so I don't remember all the bosses that well, but the toughest ones for me were Vaati and the giant octorok.

Giant Oc for me too. Once I figured out to use the Pegasus Boots to charge at him he didn't seem as bad. The Gyorgs I thought were going to be hard, but they actually turned out pretty easy.

Vaati gave me a little trouble my first time, but ended up beating him on first shot ( I brought fairies ).

Kybyrian

Giant Octorok, it took me forever to figure out how to beat him. Like Killswitch said, he wasn't really that bad whenever you figured out how to actually do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom