• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Hardest and Most Annoying Sidequest.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
I just beat Majora's Mask, completely. 6 bottles, 24 masks, Super Spin attack, Double defense, double magic, and great fairy sword. I have to say, I was an AMAZING game. Obviously, the best thing about it was the sidequests. They were spectacular....... most of them. Then there were THOSE sidequests.Ya know, the ones, that you spent forever on, and got nowhere. But which do you think were the most annoying and the which was the hardest?
To me the hardest was the town shooting gallery.
The most annoying was the graveyard on day three. Dampe was slow annoying, fell of the raised platform alot, and Tatl has crappy range.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Kafei and Anju SQ in particular the Sakon's Hideout part mess up on that and you have to do the whole thing all over AGAIN.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
The trading sequence for sure. All for one heart container!! Waste of my time but 100%ing MM is a serious achievement. Be proud. Hardest SQ was 'Them' if your bad with the bow (I'm not) and play the inverted song of time.

Well done Zorato thats some achievement mate.
A lot of patience needed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
One of the most annoying is saving up 5 thousand rupees for one quarter of a heart container.
------------------------------------------------------------------
A very hard one for me is getting all the fairies in each of the 4 levels.
Getting the bottles i find hard.
Have only ever found five.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Another annoying one is the Kafei, Anju, story that takes 3 days.
You end up getting a heart piece in the mayors office as you have the couples mask.

the most annoying for me is the trading of deku flower deeds, and also the 5000 rupee thing is kind of tedious, killing that takkuri again and again :P

L

Linebeck II

I don't know if that counts as a sidequest, but I found it really annoying to collect all the stray-fairies in the Stonetower Temple. It was particulairly difficult because usually you could use the great fairy mask to find out in which room you still have to find one, however in the last dungeon of the game you are not sure if you have to exit the whole thing and reverse it before you can actually reach. However most of them were placed in treasure chests, which kind of made up for it since you had the compass as an additional help.

I also kind of dislike the whole egg-collecting thing before great bay temple, but I would not call it a sidequest since it is mandatory.

@other posts: I loved the quest with Anju and Kafei, that one was just great. I really would not complain with that one personally ^^

R

Rovin

Them! they scared me so much as a kid and it still does. I believe that it's the music that does it. One may argue that it's not that hard and I agree, but if you screw up you have to wait a really long time to try again, and all that does is build of the tension.

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
I 99%-ed Majora's Mask a few years back, on the GC. (2 heart containers missed) But I accidentally deleted my file making room for Animal Crossing (lololol).
I have since bought the original N64 cartridge, but I don't have the expansion pak. So I'm biding my time before I complete it again...

But yeah, the Anju-Kafei sidequest was the best and most annoying one.

When I first played the game, I really found the Anju and Kafei side quest really annoying. I know, go figure.

The reason why I found it so annoying was because of the time. I didn't know what time things were going to happen, like what time the mailman was going to deliver the letter to Kafei.
But now when I just played it recently, time is really helpful since I now know what time things occur so it makes the side quest a whole lot easier.

Another reason this was an annoying side quest was because if you forgot to do something important, you might have to start all over again which is very annoying.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
For me doing some of the minigames in order to get certain items was the hardest part of the game. In particular Honey and darling's 3 nights of games and the beaver races seemed to be the hardest parts of the game.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The Honey and Darling Games were difficult but I found the beaver races to be extremely easy then again it does take practice to get the controls down when swimming as a Zora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom