• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Happy Mother's Day (in the USA)

Happy Mother's Day!! How did y'all celebrate Mother's Day? Our family bought mom some blueberry bushes since she love gardening!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Our mother's day (in the UK) was a few weeks back, lol.

Anyway I went back to basics and cooked a pretty awesome meal for the mother; however I did also buy her perfume because that's my default present for any girl.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I made my mom some hawaiian and supreme pizza with dark chocolate coconut cupcakes with almonds :3

Our mother's day (in the UK) was a few weeks back, lol.

Anyway I went back to basics and cooked a pretty awesome meal for the mother; however I did also buy her perfume because that's my default present for any girl.
Cause no matter what women always love perfume :lol:

Fig

The Altruist
Usually for Mother's Day. I simply save enough money to buy my mother a set of jewelry and perfume for her so she can smell beautiful everyday at work. Another thing that I always do is always take her to either an expensive lunch or dinner as she has done so much for me throughout my life and I feel simply allowing her to rest for two days (because Mexican Mother's Day is always the Saturday before Mother's Day for the U.S., thus I take my mother out to eat before she goes and spends her day with her mother) while me and my brother do all of the house work and her errands. One final thing that me and my brother do is that we serenade my mom with music that we have been practicing in secret as she enjoys listening to the two of us play in harmony. That's the usual things that I do for my mother on Mother's Day. :pikalove:

Usually for Mother's Day. I simply save enough money to buy my mother a set of jewelry and perfume for her so she can smell beautiful everyday at work. Another thing that I always do is always take her to either an expensive lunch or dinner as she has done so much for me throughout my life and I feel simply allowing her to rest for two days (because Mexican Mother's Day is always the Saturday before Mother's Day for the U.S., thus I take my mother out to eat before she goes and spends her day with her mother) while me and my brother do all of the house work and her errands. One final thing that me and my brother do is that we serenade my mom with music that we have been practicing in secret as she enjoys listening to the two of us play in harmony. That's the usual things that I do for my mother on Mother's Day. :pikalove:

That's nice I bet your mom really enjoys that!!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Wow. Well, my mom works at one of those places that makes the fruit gift things that people send to people, so she had to work on Mother's Day. She came home around lunchtime, to see the backsplash of tile my dad is still working on in our kitchen. It's actually the only thing she asked for, to have that project done. So I just got her a bag of Skittles Desserts because she loves those things. Later, we're gonna see The Amazing Spiderman 2.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, I don't live with my mom, so I can't do much except give her a phone call... which I did. We talked for like an hour XD

My grandma and my dad's girlfriend live with my dad and me though, so we took them both out for a lovely Chinese dinner! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom