• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Happy 2023!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
For those already in 2023 Happy New Year! I hope your New Year's Eve was great!! How did you celebrate it?

For those still waiting for 2023 to come....how are you celebrating or going to celebrate this evening?
I'm at home with Mr Vee and just doing nothing special. Just relaxing and wondering what 2023 will bring for us all :D

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I will be playing a video game either Pokemon Scarlet or Genshin Impact. I was going to go out tonight but seeing as how the weather isn't going to be cooperating and I don't like being out in bad weather with the possibility of drunk drivers I'll be home.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Happy New Year! Still got another 4-5 hours left of 2022 as I'm typing this!
For the first time ever in my life, I'm completely alone on New Years Eve... :shrug:
I usually spend it with my parents, but they're not home this year, and everyone else I know had other plans.
But I've bought myself some snacks and will have a nice, cosy evening with video games, movies and then I'll watch the fireworks!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
My band played a show, and my sound cut out mid solo on our last song, so that was kind of a bummer.

But man, my back is now killing me. Thankfully, we're cooling off with live shows for a bit so my back can heal. My drummer said it's because I've been lifting people up too much, and he's right, but I will always take a chance to lift someone up, even if my back can't handle it.

:D

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was in the gym at midnight and I celebrated not with a glass of Dom Perignon but a thick and globular protein shake with lots of oats in it!

I don't really care for new year and I hate Auld Lang Syne which they play to celebrate moving into the next year. It's a miserable song.

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I was painting on New Year's Eve for a little bit. I did stay up until midnight but I didn't celebrate, I only stayed up because since I had my paint out already I wanted to take advantage of it before I put everything away and cleaned my brushes off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom