• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Happiest Moment in Gaming

We all feel good when we complete a game or overcome a pretty tough obstacle but which video games have granted you the barely containable glee of success and pride?

I can't thin of anything right now but any level completed on Donkey Kong Country Returns always makes me feel a little better after double figure fails.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
From playing Pokemon Silver, back in the day:

Whenever an Eevee I had evolved into Espeon or Umbreon, as I tailored them to. They evolve via happiness - so when I thought they were close to evolution, I'd stow them in the Pokemon databank-thing unless I was planning to use them in battle during the day/during the night when I wanted them to evolve. There was just something better to it than evolution via a stone or evolution by level because the evolution of these types were based on how much they trusted you.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Every time I manage to finish one of the operations in the Trauma Center series I feel rather pleased with myself because I usually find those games extremely difficult. To this date I have never been able to complete the X missions on either the DS or the Wii. One of these days I'll master these games and then we'll see if GUILT/STIGMA can handle my skills as a master surgeon!

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Stabbing Shadow Link to death in his **** ******* ***** ******* ***** *** in AoL. I'm pretty sure I jumped on a chair and shouted obscenities at the TV. D-bag had it coming.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Something incredibly happy for me happened in the game Kingdom Hearts II. Whenever I get to The World that Never Was and meet up with Kairi, seeing Sora and Kairi hug is just so heartwarming!

Yeah I know, KH2 has a lot of Disney filler. But, once you separate the main plot from all that filler, I think the story would be much more appreciated than what it is. :)

Completing Dark Souls for the first time. Honestly, I could go on for endless paragraphs about Dark Souls, harping about its incredible difficulty level, long - albeit rewarding - learning curve, and how satisfying it is to beat its end game for the first time. But, instead of doing that, I'll just say this - beating Dark Souls for the first time was more memorable then my first kiss.

'Nuff said.

I was happy when Skyward Sword was over.

Okay, I'm kidding. In all reality, I was really, really happy when I got that last Triforce Shard in Wind Waker. That quest had literally taken days and I was so happy when it was over. Not to mention it was incredibly satisfying.

MW7

I was stuck in Link's Awakening for about half of my childhood in the second dungeon because I didn't realize that magic powder was used to light lamps. It was a good day when I figured that out although I felt like an idiot later.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Completing my first game ever! I was 5 maybe 6 and the game was called Croc!

It was for the PS1 and it was one of my first ever console games and I felt so good after I completed it! Plus fro looking back that game was actually a tough platformer so it was quite the achievement for my younger self *pats younger self on back

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Recruiting Amelia in FE 8 since I play Erikas story, that's pretty exciting.

Collecting anything one of a kind in any game is really exciting.

but the best thing is beating someone much strong using an easier class than me in CO. ****** game yes, but I play a pure warrior one of the hardest if not the hardest class ingame and I don't spend real money anymore so I rely on skill alone to get places in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom