• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Handy applications ;)

Dan

What applications do you guys use in your day to day lives that make everything easier for you? It can be for phones or desktops.

Sharex
- I used to use a piece of software called puush that took screencaps, I thought it was awesome until it deleted all my images which was actually what it was supposed to do to save on storage every couple of months. I wasn't aware of this and lost a lot of images I'll never get back. Now I use Sharex that allows me to do the same but I can upload them to my favorite image sharing website(imgur) and it will save a copy to my hardrive too so I'll never loose my images. Sharex is a great multitool and can do all sorts like video capture.

Youtube-dl - Downloads Youtube videos but gives you huge amount of customization like downloading entire playlists, or downloading only audio etc. I have this on a couple of my unix systems.

JuiceSSH - For my phone. Handy to ssh, seems like the best no bull**** app for the job around.

Relay for Reddit - Android app, so I can be a degenerate and troll on the go.

What about you forum dwellers?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Garageband app is awesome, especially when paired with an iRig, it lets me play my electric guitar right into my phone/ipad so I can easily bring it on the go! instead of hauling around my big ol' amp, I can just plug in and play. its a lot of fun and really convenient, all possible because of GarageBand. I can also record and make songs on it (although I would normally use Logic Pro X, there is no app version yet.

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom