• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hamtaro

Who all remembers this... 'anime' like show?

O-o Who all misses it?

I, for one, have 3 volumes on DVD so far. :D I'm looking forward to trying to get all the fluffy little hamsters on the dvd :3

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Hamtaro was definitely after my 'time', but from what little I saw from it, it looked like a decent kids show. Of course the dubbing was horrible, but that's always the case here in the Netherlands. Every person under the age of 15 has a high pitched girl-like voice regardless of gender, or so it seems. :P

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
It's Hamtaro time! I love this show. I did forget it for a while but JelloGoMoo reminded me of it. Thank you Jello. I now know the lyrics of the songs. I also know how to do the Hamtaro dance at the end. It's not as cute when I do it But still, I know how to do it.
^.^ It took a couple of hours to memorize. You people should try it sometime. :P

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Used to watch it and I had the GBC game... Cute show. I don't remember a lot though.

^ What she said. (Minus the game statement)

I used to love it. Not for its cuteness, however. >_> Kinda makes me want to again just for that, though.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
NOW I HAVE THE THEME SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD.

This show wasn't on nearly enough, but the hamsters were so cuuuuute~
Oddly though, I have a bunch of Hamtaro junk... plushies, notebooks, a plastic house/set thing... and a load of Hamtaro pencil-toppers :3 To say I didn't get to watch it much, I find that kind of odd xDD

And lol, the "Master Spoon" in the game xDD

Oh, I used to be as obsessed with the Ham-hams as much as I am with Zelda now. I used to speak “HamChat” at my school… Yeahh, I ended up leaving that school for obvious reasons of teasing… In sixth grade I drew a picture of Zelda as a Ham-Ham, and was the only time, besides third grade, that I was obsessed with Zelda Games and Hamtaro at the same time. I used to make up my own characters and HamChat words, too. I still sort of miss the show and the games. I guess, in order for me to upload and show you the drawings and stuff, I’d have to erase some pictures out of my albums… I have no more room! Oh and the HamChats, I actually made my own Ham-Ham dictionary. Yes, I was almost as obsessed with Hamtaro back then as much as I am obsessed with the Legend of Zelda…

NOW I HAVE THE THEME SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD.

This show wasn't on nearly enough, but the hamsters were so cuuuuute~
Oddly though, I have a bunch of Hamtaro junk... plushies, notebooks, a plastic house/set thing... and a load of Hamtaro pencil-toppers :3 To say I didn't get to watch it much, I find that kind of odd xDD

And lol, the "Master Spoon" in the game xDD

I'm pretty sure It was the "Legendary Spoon." Yeah, to make the Hampult.

That one “angel” hamster, wasn’t her name Harmony? She actually is a heartbreaker herself; she broke Spat’s heart in the end of the game. Yes, I always do that smart alecky-ness when I get bored…

It's Hamtaro time! I love this show. I did forget it for a while but JelloGoMoo reminded me of it. Thank you Jello. I now know the lyrics of the songs. I also know how to do the Hamtaro dance at the end. It's not as cute when I do it But still, I know how to do it.
^.^ It took a couple of hours to memorize. You people should try it sometime. :P

yeah, and you should invite me over sometime to record you doing this dance. :3

Oh, I used to be as obsessed with the Ham-hams as much as I am with Zelda now. I used to speak “HamChat” at my school… Yeahh, I ended up leaving that school for obvious reasons of teasing… In sixth grade I drew a picture of Zelda as a Ham-Ham, and was the only time, besides third grade, that I was obsessed with Zelda Games and Hamtaro at the same time. I used to make up my own characters and HamChat words, too. I still sort of miss the show and the games. I guess, in order for me to upload and show you the drawings and stuff, I’d have to erase some pictures out of my albums… I have no more room! Oh and the HamChats, I actually made my own Ham-Ham dictionary. Yes, I was almost as obsessed with Hamtaro back then as much as I am obsessed with the Legend of Zelda…

I'm pretty sure It was the "Legendary Spoon." Yeah, to make the Hampult.

That one “angel” hamster, wasn’t her name Harmony? She actually is a heartbreaker herself; she broke Spat’s heart in the end of the game. Yes, I always do that smart alecky-ness when I get bored…

awwwww, that's awesome. you can upload the pictures to the Hamtaro Lovers group if you like =D I drew hamtaro, so I'll upload mine if you upload all of yours.

awwwww, that's awesome. you can upload the pictures to the Hamtaro Lovers group if you like =D I drew hamtaro, so I'll upload mine if you upload all of yours.

That would be fine, but I would have to search for the ones I still have. And then I would take a picture of them on my camera, because I have no clue how to work the scanner... Most of them are probably ruined or thrown out, because my room is such a mess. Plus, I started drawing the Hamtaro characters and my own Ham-Hams in second grade, which was six years ago. So I might even have to look under my bed. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom