• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hamburgers or Hot Dogs?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
As someone who does eat animal products I still prefer veggie dogs out of all the options. Veggie hot dogs are absolutely delicious and just talking about them is making me hungry.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like them both but I’m rather picky about them. I hate it when hot dogs are full of grease inside as if they’re water balloons. It’s harder to go wrong with burgers in my experience, but I’m very picky about what needs to be on my burgers.

Ninja

Well well well
If I had to choose, hamburgers all the way. The American in me can be happy with a burger in any form.

My personal favorite is an Angus beef patty with cheddar cheese, bacon, red onions, mayo, and a fried egg.

MURICA

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Both can be fantastic but I do find that hotdogs can be extremely different in quality depending on where you get them, even more so than hamburgers. So hamburgers have this one in the bag in my view.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Burger on a a flat bread bun with sesme seeds garlic and rosemary baked in to it, with harbanro coins, peeper muster, lettuce, tomato, and mayo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom