• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

HALO 5 Competition

What should be Shown with Daily Updates?

• Pictures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Videos

• Walkthroughs on How the Suit is Built

• Building the Guns

• Looking for a Cortana

• Total voters

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
I recently took up the call, as well as 500 other lucky HALO fans did, to attempt the impossible: Create an exact (or very near) representation of the Chief's Mark-VI SPARTAN II that you can walk, run, tumble around, shoot, and talk in. In order to accomplish this, I, at 6'2", (74 inches) need to have an additional 10 inches of space since the suit also requires me to stand over 7 feet. This poses a challenge considering I need to be able to move around. Currently, with the materials and guns, I'm looking at a $1,200 suit, full titanium steel, hydraulics, custom sound system, and working lights on the helmet. This will be great. Top ten suits get to battle it out in a race for $50,000 and a spot in HALO 5 and 6, as well as another live action trailer for 5 upon its announcement in the next few years.If you guys are interested in learning more on the project, I"ll be updating posts daily on the suit. Please feel free to voice your opinion!

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
With total cost estimated around $1200-4000, the suit will be fully metallic, (titanium steel), and can be (at the earliest) completed by Black Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom