• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Halloween Costumes 2010

So, it's about a month before Trick-or-Treat night. Usually, this is around the time when I begin planning on my costume (who to be and how to make it). I think this may be one of my last years going, but I am being Wind Waker Ganondorf. :P I was originally thinking about using a Snuggie as his robe, but then later changed my mind because it would be too fuzzy to add the emblems. So... what are you guys going to be this year? Also, if you're making your costume, please include what ideas you have for doing so.

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
I was thinking of starting a thread like this up!:lol:
Anyway, yay for Halloween. =D
I'm actually commiting myself to making my own costume this year(I decided on that on Halloween night last year, my costume was TERRIBLE.).

As for my costume, I'm planning to make a Malon one. I'm doing it a really cheap way though by buying clothes that look similar to it, and editing them to make it fit. I stilll need to find a pink skirt, but when I get it I will either use fabric paint or sew on the designs on the clothes and then start making a Bowser pin. I hope I can also get my hair dyed in time(I plan to dye my hair red again) so I don't have to get a wig. SO ITCHY.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
As I said I was going to be dark Zelda but CHANGE OF PLAN I am Midna this year real form

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Well if I was going to do anything i was gonna make my self a Happy Mask Salesman costume. But my mom rrefuses to buy the supplies for it for osme reason!

Haha... you guys have to promise to upload pictures. I'll try to take some as well. Also, I did find this nice cosplay site, but the stuff there is extremely pricy--especially if it's for Trick-or-Treat (http://cosplaystation.ca/).

My planned supplies so far are:

(robes)
• black Snuggie or black cloth
• black sweatpants
• additional black cloth (sleeves)
• brick-red T-Shirt or cloth
• white/cream bandana or cloth
• multiple sheets of iron-on paper (for black material) or yellow/gold material
• red, green and golden yellow Sharpie markers
• cardboard
• pins

(swords)
• stainless steel rulers
• red yarn
• duct tape
• cardboard
• yellow, silver and black Sharpie markers

This will involve a bit of sewing, though. Sewing and measuring. You know... to get the proportions right. I was thinking about using the sleeves as pockets for the candy, since they are so oversized.

Last edited:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Well, I already told my mom I wasn't going this year but It's not too late to change my mind. I'm not really in it for the candy (but the candy is nice) more so I can wear my Link costume. Last year I got sick MINUTES before going trick or treating so I never really got to wear it. Since then I grew so now it fits nicely.

Din Akera

Sniper
I've always wanted to go as a Jehovah's Witness for Halloween. Pretty much one of the best ideas I've ever had.

Rofl! Best idea ever! I had a friend go as a nudist on strike. She wore her clothes and hung a sign around her neck.

Anyway, i had this fantastic idea this year, that has turned into a not so great idea. So as some of you know, I have really long blonde hair, and my sister decided she wanted to make me into Lady Gaga. Now, in terms of looks, i could totally pull it off and we started making ideas for what to wear/do and it just got more and more to the point where I wasn't comfortable being that uncovered. lol So, now I'm back to square one.

Yikes, I didn't realize it was that close. I have some stuff to buy...

I plan on being Jane Lane (of "Daria" fame) this year. The costume won't be too difficult to put together--I own most of the clothes anyway--I just need to find myself a cheap pair of boots.

And my friend plans on being Daria, so we're pretty much awesome.

R

Ruzi

Haha. Im going to be something sexy for halloween and go to a club this year. Haven't been one in forever.

haha I've only ever dressed up for Halloween twice in my almost 21 years of living. Once was in pre-school, and the other was last year when I hosted my "us losers have nothing better to do on halloween so lets get dressed up and mingle" party.

My friends totally since then have decided that we will be doing another Halloween night get together... And I'm not quite sure what I'll be...maybe a grieving widow, I dunno... I think I'm a little old to pull off the princess look again ;)

I used to be told I looked like "Kim Possible" from the Disney Cartoon... my hubby and I were supposed to dress like Kim and Ron one year but that never worked out, maybe I'll get me some kacki pants be KP for Halloween this year.

Love your guys' ideas! I hope to see pictures!

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
i might make a ghillie suit. or take my under armor sweat shirt and go all black. i will stalk people in the woods. and then have the inside orange so i can go like invisable to visable in seconds

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Well, if I can dress up (most likely my parents will say no!) then I want this as my costume:
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab228/M-s-Eterno/jillbsaa.jpg

I was thinking about Battle suit Jill, but I don't have blonde hair, so that wouldn't work:rolleyes:. But, I also thought about going as either Fang or Lightning....maybe. If I can't, then I'll try cosplaying during anime convention season lol. Good ideas though everyone!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom