• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Halloween Costume?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Saw that the last thread like this was from years ago, so here's a new thread for it!
What's your Halloween Costume going to be this year? Why'd you choose it? Are you going to even dress up at all?

Still deciding myself, but I was thinking of dressing up with my girlfriend as the Tethered from Us, since it's real simple with the red jumpsuit. I already look kinda like a tired version of myself that lives underground, so its perfect! If not, I'll probably just reuse the cosplay I've been wearing for the past two years: Joker from Persona 5. I've been using that with my gf for the past few Halloweens and cons.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Im going to a house party this Haloween so I will need to dress up. I haven't decided what as yet though. I went as Heath Ledger's Joker the year before last and I enjoyed that so I might go as the Joaquin Phoenix Joker this year. Still got time to decide though.

I've never celebrated Halloween before, because my old religion didn't allow it. I'd love to do something, even if I weren't to trick-or-treat, but I have no clue what to lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom