• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Halloween 2022 Avatar & Signature Competition - Entry Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack-O-Lantern

Forum Volunteer
Halloween 2022 Avatar & Signature Competition

Hee hee hee! It is I, the reigning czar of Halloween! I have returned to the forums once again this year! After all, it's not a spooky celebration without yours truly! I shall once again lead off the Halloween events, starting with the staple Avatar & Signature Competition! The rules are the same as always...

You may either edit your current avatar or signature, or make something completely new to fit the theme, so long as it conforms to the guidelines listed, and then post it in this thread to submit it. You cannot use fanart** that doesn't belong to you. After all, that would be plagiarism, and that is not a trick good pumpkins pull. Anyone found to be in violation will be barred from the competition. Please also follow the ZD Rules while participating. If you have any questions, or if you aren’t certain if what you’re using is fanart, please confirm the source for yourself or ask @Azure Sage or @Spiritual Mask Salesman to help you before you post anything.

** If you are going to use google to find a picture you want to use, you need to confirm that the source is not someone's fanart before you enter it. If you need help finding a source, please ask one of the CCs. All official art/screenshots/footage etc that is not another person's fan-created content is acceptable to use. If it's a work you yourself commissioned (that means paid for) then that is okay because in that case you are the owner.

IMPORTANT: You NEED to do some of your own editing to your entry for it to count. This event is about sharing what you can do with the community.

Please only make one post in this thread. All who participate in this event will become my loyal subjects and receive an orange username with a special pumpkin
2018_username_icon.png
next to it for the duration of the month! (please don't worry about Champion or Legend status, this will not affect those.) Entries will be accepted from October 1st - 21st 11:59 PM EST. Thank you, and make sure to have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom