• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Halloween 2020 Costume Contest

Jack-O-Lantern

Forum Volunteer
Halloween 2020 Costume Contest

Hee hee hee! It is I, the czar of Halloween! Out of the many faithful Halloween traditions, only one stands out just as faithful as candy collecting, and that is the wearing of costumes! This year, I'd like to see what all of you, my precious subjects, come up with! Post a picture in this thread of yourself wearing your costume! You are completely free to leave your face out of the picture if you so desire. I respect my subjects' privacy, after all! Please only make one post in this thread, and remember to follow the ZD Rules when submitting your photos. Please PM either @Azure Sage or @Spiritual Mask Salesman if you have any questions.

Entries for this competition will be open from October 22nd - 31st 11:59 PM EST. By entering a photo in this competition, you will become my loyal subject and receive an orange username with a special pumpkin
2018_username_icon.png
next to it for the duration of the month! (Assuming you haven't already received one from the other events.) Now, amass yourselves in a spooky army worthy of serving the czar of Halloween!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom