• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Halloween 2018 Pumpkin Carving Competition - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack-O-Lantern

Forum Volunteer
Halloween 2018 Pumpkin Carving Competition
Hee hee hee! It is I, the czar of Halloween! I believe we are all familiar with carving pumpkins and making jack-o-lanterns. And none are more familiar with the subject than I; my own head is a pumpkin, after all! I do so love seeing what humans can come up with when carving pumpkins. And so I'd like to see the carvings you all come up with, as well! I have received special permission from your Community Coordinators to host a pumpkin carving contest this year! I believe you all held one last year, so this will be quite similar. All you must do is carve a pumpkin any which way you desire, take a lovely photo of it-- lit or unlit, the choice is yours-- and upload it to this thread! Please only make one post in this thread, and remember to follow the ZD Rules when submitting your carvings. Please PM either @Azure Sage or @Satan if you have any questions.

Entries for this competition will be open from October 15th - 31st 11:59 PM EST. By entering a carving in this competition, you will become my loyal subject and receive an orange username with a special pumpkin
2018_username_icon.png
next to it for the duration of the month! (Assuming you haven't already received one from one of the other two events.) Now, go out and show me the spookiest carvings you can muster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom