• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Half-Life 3 Confirmed

It's so ridiculous that by the time we all figured out it's meaning and dissected it and realized how ridiculously long it it, Half-Life 3 was already confirmed. So Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Well butter my pancakes and call me a slice of bacon.

SUCH AN ABOMINATION THAThalflife3confirmed.

Such an abomination that Half-Life 3 MUST be confirmed.

Born to be a duckling,
born to be the duck-i-est.
Born to be a duckling!
Duck-ee-mon!

Fig

The Altruist
Well when you think about, ducklings are quite adorable in nature to the point that our very own Violet is the Queen of Ducks. :O Wait a minute... *thinks*

Queen of Ducks has three words to comprise the title. The words Queen and Ducks take up about 2/3 of the total amount of words used. 2/3 is a little more than 1/2, a fraction for half. 3 words + 1/2 = Half-Life 3 confirmed!

Pandas are kawaii and fluffy animals! X3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Pandas are Chinese. China is a country in the continent of Asia. Asia is one of seven continents on Planet Earth. Earth is the third planet from the sun. Half Life 3 confirmed!

Want proof of this complex mathematical theory? Say, for example, we had one of those so-called Panda bears. Of course, pandas are not truly bears, but that is irrelevant to this. We already established that China is a country of Asia. Like I said before, Asia is one of the seven world continents. If we were only to include the ones with permanent human habitation, we would be left with six: Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, And North and South America. If we cut the world map in half, one half would consist of the Americas, the other half would consist of Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. Of these four continents, three of them both begin and end with the letter 'A'; coincidentally, Europe begins and ends in the letter 'E'. Of these 3, Australia has the highest population of poisonous spiders and big bugs. Because of this, we are able to exclude it because nobody wants to see these creepy crawlies. This leaves Asia and Africa. Now, remember that the panda bears originate in Asia; therefore, Africa is also unimportant to this discussion. I previously stated that Asia begins and ends with the letter 'A'. This means that the total number of different letters in Asia is three. Because Asia is the ruler of the universe, this causes the planet Earth to be the third planet from the sun. Now, if you are wondering how long it took geographers and scientists to figure that out? Let's just say that you could watch Uranium-238 undergo a full half-life in a shorter amount of time that it took them to come to this conclusion.

And what was their ultimate conclusion? Half-Life 3 confirmed!

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Your sentence is a complaint. Much like how the internet complains about the release of Half-Life 3.

Half-Life 3 Confirmed

What. I don't have a sentence. Is that bad?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually, you had 3 sentences. Half-Life 3 confirmed!

There was this one time I ate an apple and fell of the Eiffel Tower because of the many floating bears in the desert who had sunglasses and carried mountain lions on their backs.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
You had 1 typo in your sentence. 1 is 1 less than 2. 2 is 1 less than 3. 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 +1 +1 = 11. 1 + 1 = 2. 2 is 1 less than 3.
Therefore, Half Life 3 is confirmed

Half Life 3 confirmed (<--- my sentence ;) )

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
You had 3 words in the sentence. In the thrid grade, I know a boy named Joe. Joe wanted to be the president when he grew up. Our current president is Barack Obama. In Pokemon B/W, I named my Abomasnow Obamasnow. In Pokemon X/Y, Abomasnow gained a Mega Evolution. Absol also gained a Mega Evolution. Absol's Mega Evolution is used by your rival. I am female, therefore my rival is Cheren. Cheren's female counterpart is Serena. Serena has 3 syllybals in it. Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Hello to you, good sir.

Hello to you, too.

Your sentence has 17 letters in it. It has 5 words in it. 17-5= 12. Half of 12 is 6. Divide 6 by the amount of Half-Life games there are and you get 3.

....HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

Here I am,
Rock You Like A Hurricane!
Here I am,
Rock You Like A Hurricane!

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but those are song lyrics. Game trailers often use music. Half-Life 3 is a game.

Half-Life 3 confirmed!

Nutella is like chocolate rain.

Nutella is like chocolate rain.

31 characters in that sentence (including spaces and the period). If you take the one away from the 31 you get 3. We'll leave the 3 there for now.

The 1 is 1/31 of 31. If you take a 12 and divide it by 4 you get 3. 3+1= 4. Half of 4 is 2. 2 times 12 is 24. The 2 makes up half of 24. If you take the 2 and the 4 in 24 and add them together. You get 6.

Back to the 3, if you divide 6 by 3 (or half it), you get 2 again. There are 2 words in Half-Life and 1 number. You already had a 3 and now you have the 2 words.

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

"From the moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery."

(Google that one, it's great ^)

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
That quote is from a video game. Half-Life is also a video game. HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

I only work in black... and very, very, very dark gray.

There are 3 "very"s, half of dark gray is dark, therefore, Half-Life 3 confirmed yes.

Pants are deliciously gross and sentimental pieces of furry nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom