• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Half-Life 3 Confirmed

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
This is a game that I thought would be fun. Here is how you play:

You have to post a sentence that has nothing to do with Half-Life 3. Then, the next poster will have to come up with a way it confirms Half-Life 3.

Example:

User123: I like spaceships.

ZDMember1: Astronauts ride in spaceships. Astronaut has 9 letters. 9/3 is 3. Half-Life 3 confirmed. This is a sentence.

User123: That sentence has 4 letters. 4-1=3. Half-Life 3 confirmed. Forum games are fun.

And then it goes on and on. Okay, start.

Today is a nice day.

Fig

The Altruist
Today is 2/15/14. Yesterday was Valentine's Day, the date 2/14/14. 14 divided by 14 equals 1. February is the second month of the year. 2 + 1 = 3 Half-Life 3 confirmed!

Blue Canary

Today is 2/15/14. Yesterday was Valentine's Day, the date 2/14/14. 14 divided by 14 equals 1. February is the second month of the year. 2 + 1 = 3 Half-Life 3 confirmed!

Fig you need to write a sentence for me.

Anyway:

What is love?

Love is gaming. The best game is Half Life. Clearly, since you started this thread, you know something about Half Life 3, and you probably asked that to prompt this answer so you could break the good news. Half life 3 confirmed!

Chocolate tastes good.

Sheik

:the:
Chocolate is brown. Tree are also brown. Birds make nests in trees. Birds are flying creatures. Airplanes also fly. Airplanes are a type of transportation. Transportation begins with the letter T and ends with the letter N. T is the 20th letter in the alphabet, while N is the 14th. Subtract 14 from 20 and you get 6. There were 2 numbers we started out with in that subtraction problem. 6 divided by 2 equals 3. Half Life 3 confirmed!!!

Billy is flabbergasted.

Fig

The Altruist
Real words are simply an abstract of our mind. We molded by a corrupt society that persuades in purchasing items and equipment to give us a better life in the long run when in reality it is not really required for hour survival. Three factors that contribute to this include government, economics, and religion. Wait a minute... Government, Economics, and Religion; three factors that make up who we are. In general these would contribute to about half of our life decisions. 3 concepts + real life + half decisions = Half-life 3 confirmed!

Bread is good for the soul! ^^

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
1. The word soul has four letters, but only one syllable. Four - one = 3.
2. The word soul has the same number of letters as life.
3. The first half of the word soul is so.

So, Half-Life 3 is confirmed!

Yoshi has power ups in Super Mario Galaxy.

Last edited:
Super Mario Galaxy is 3 words.
Super Mario Galaxy 1 is also half of all the Super Mario Galaxy games.
Lots of people spend parts of their life playing Super Mario Galaxy.

Therefore, Half-Life 3 confirmed!!

Cookies are delicious and nutritious ok not really they're just delicious.

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
The word delicious was stated twice, and the word nutritious once. (2 plus 1 = 3)
The word delicious was half of those key words.
I have spent *seemingly* a life-time playing cookie clicker.

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!1!

Megaman is usually blue.

Blue Canary

Man has 3 letters in it.
Man is half of the name Mega Man
Some people devote their lives to Mega Man games.
Half-Life 3 confirmed.

SPACESHIP!? SPACESHIP!! SPACESHIP!! SPACESHIP!! SPA... yeah I'm done now.

SPA has 3 letters in it.
The 4 "SPACESHIP!!"'s make up half of the "sentence."
Spaceships seem to be a big part of your life.

HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!!1!!111!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'm Grump
I'm Not So Grump,
aaaand weeee're the Game Grumps!

Skunk

Floof
Now, as we all know 666 is the number of the beast. Flip this number upside down and you get 999. Seeing that there are three numbers that are all perfect squares here, we can divide each by three to get three. 333 has three three's, so add a three to the end(3333). Now, we have four threes, and since three is one less than four, we add four to all of the threes to get four sevens. If you split up the four sevens and square them, them add all of those numbers. 441 should be your answer. Since we added the four threes because three was one less than four, we divide the two fours by two in order to get 221. Take the one from the end and add it to the first two. Divide the two in 32 by two since we have two numbers. Now, since we just had two numbers, add a two to the two numbers we have. Since there's absolutely zero chance of there being a Half Life 3 last year, we add zero to the end. Assign the numbers we have(3,1,20) to letters of the English alphabet. The word we get is "cat." Cat has three letters in it. Half Life 3 confirmed.

Blue Canary

Now, as we all know 666 is the number of the beast. Flip this number upside down and you get 999. Seeing that there are three numbers that are all perfect squares here, we can divide each by three to get three. 333 has three three's, so add a three to the end(3333). Now, we have four threes, and since three is one less than four, we add four to all of the threes to get four sevens. If you split up the four sevens and square them, them add all of those numbers. 441 should be your answer. Since we added the four threes because three was one less than four, we divide the two fours by two in order to get 221. Take the one from the end and add it to the first two. Divide the two in 32 by two since we have two numbers. Now, since we just had two numbers, add a two to the two numbers we have. Since there's absolutely zero chance of there being a Half Life 3 last year, we add zero to the end. Assign the numbers we have(3,1,20) to letters of the English alphabet. The word we get is "cat." Cat has three letters in it. Half Life 3 confirmed.

I feel you don't understand how to play.
1. What does that have to do with the Game Grumps?
and 2. You didn't post another sentence.

Anyway:

much doge

thegreenrobby

#1 Producer of Mind Screw
much doge has TWO words.
Each word has FOUR letters.
That equals SIX. Divided by the number TWO (the number of words) is THREE.
Half Life Three Confirmed.

This sentence (actually, phrase of sentences) is ridiculously long. Seriously. It's ridiculous. It's not even funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom