• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hair Styles You Like and Dislike

Dan

So recently me JC and HoT were dressing up as women for fun on our skype video chat group, as others dared us to and we were very bi-curious at the time, everyone knows only real men dress up as women, We all agreed that we had a much better fashion sense than any girl we have seen walking around the place, and even the girls in our chat agreed we do, we didn't need to show off our cleavage or skin to look sexy, we JUST WERE SEXY, jealous already ladies? We did however get into an argument on one element and that was hair, as our sisters didn't have wigs we just went on websites and said we'd photoshop them onto our heads, but he's where the argument started,

HoT was all like "Okay I'll have Bun hair" and I just put my foot down accidentally killing my sisters hamster but whatever, this was a bit more important, bun hair in my opinion is the WORST hair a girl can ever sport.
fishtail+bun1.jpg

Most girls that have this hair are hybrid chavs, which are a tad bit chubby, but it just looks horrid to me, it doesn't look great at all, but hey it's just my opinion.

So what about you guys what hair styles do you think are pretty awesome, and what hair styles do you find worse than baby that's just took it's first green ****?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I do agree very much, bun style hair is just atrocious. I mean it looks good but if you have blonde hair then do NOT shoot for it, it is simply not for you in my opinion. However I love the bangs kind look, this one
lHow-to-Wear-Bangs-for-Fall-2012-ong-and-bangs-hairstyleS1.jpg

Although the girl is not attractive the cookier cutter hair style is still delicious!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My sister.
She never fails to amaze me with her epic hairstyles!
And I am a big fan of coloured hair.
But I also really like the sort of emoish styles on girls, which she makes a combination of.

228647_10150593660960510_5557656_n.jpg

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
For females, I've never been into over-complicated hair, I think just a lovely, vibrant colour which is well combed and straightened or curled is much nicer than Lady Gaga-type people who have plaids and side-shaves and extensions and all manner of things. A female which I've always really loved the look and styles of, being contemporary and simple and elegant all the same when she needs to be, is Holly Willoughby. She's just, so pretty, I wish I was that pretty, but I love it when she just wears her hair long. She looks beautiful like, constantly, it's ridiculous.

holly_willoughby.png

I don't often wear my hair up, and I'm not the biggest fan of girls doing the same. I'll tie it up if I simply can't be bothered to do much with it, or sometimes wearing a nice bob is elegant and sophisticated for fancy do's, but overall yeah, I like long and flowing and more like the vibrant and beautiful colours. A nice style compliments beautiful, textured hair.

As for males, Noel Gallagher has the best hair ever, can't beat it, definitely the sexiest hair I've seen on a guy. It's not even receding, and he doesn't dye it. I'm sure many males are jealous of his genes. :P Unfortunately for any future child I get, the boyfriend is receding to hell and back so he's got absolutely no chance. Noel also got voted the best looking rockstar in NME, so I have terrific taste in men!

Noel+Gallagher+Noel+Gallagher+Announces+Teenage+0HrZXqbQMfyl.jpg

I really hate the new fashion of hairstyles guys have now. The windswept look 9/10 of kids have these days, the emo hair. Not a fan at all of that, not really liked the new modern look for males.

Dan

My sister.
But I also really like the sort of emoish styles on girls, which she makes a combination of.

That's your sister!? wow wow wee wa

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My sister.

She's p.fyne but that hair style and the hair COLOR especially is just ridiculous. Why do you need these weird greens and blues?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
XD

In relation to the thread; I'm not really that bothered about hair styles, I don't openly judge girls on what hairstyle they have. If I had to choose though, it would be in the middle of curly and straight, I also prefer longer hair as well. Like I said though, this doesn't matter all that much, nor does hair colour, but I do tend to like brunettes more.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I do like:
Girls
-Fringe (okay "bangs" if you say so) styles on people who can pull it off like Zooey Deschanel for example. However, it doesn't suit everyone, including me. I had a fringe when I was 14 for a little while and it looks HORRIBLE on me.
-Simple, long hairstyles like the example Merc gave, of Holly Willoughby. I think they never go out of fashion, are easy to look after and can look elegant if well-cared for
Guys
-I am a huge advocate of long hair on guys. Not gross hippie hair though, but nice long hair. Maybe shoulder length or even longer.
-I like curly, longish hair too. Prime example being Jack White during his Icky Thump era. Look it up if you don't know. It just looks awesome.

I don't like:
Girls
-Bun hairstyle unless you are in the confines of your house and just want it out of your face, or are exercising.
-Half the hair shaved off, so-called quirky styles that just look ******.
-Mushroom hair. Like when people with really thick hair cut their hair short and it looks like a mushroom.
-Short at the back long at the front. No no no no no.
-Zomg look at my hair it's greeeeen! And piiiiink! And orangeeeee! No. I have dyed my hair many many different colours. But all that **** at once, and they seem to change it all the time. They think it makes them stand out but I tend to forget who they even are.
Guys
-Bowl cuts. Lol.
-Those dodgy geometrical 90s hairstyles. You know, think Will Smith during the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
-Mohawks. They are not cool. They look bad on everyone.
-Baldies. No offence to those who are involuntarily bald, I don't find you attractive, but you can't help that so I'm willing to look past that for your personality. But for those guys that are voluntarily bald, ugh, I don't want to see what weird shape your skull is.
-Sunshine fringe. I know a boy, and I have known him since we were 4, but he has always had the same hairstyle. Relatively short all over, but he spikes the fringe up at the front. It looks stupid.
-When people used to spike their hair up a la Gareth Gates but dye the tips blonde. Even Brad Pitt fell victim to this travesty and it's disgusting.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I actually like short hairstyles. Girls with short hairstyles look really pretty. Also, I like having braided hair or a ponytail style hair. But what I dislike are pigtails. They look kiddish and awfully weird.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All of Stana's hairstyles have been some of the best (inb4 someone disagrees/calls her a ho).

<3 <3
stanakatic_2.jpg

How is that some of the best? Her hair makes her seem like she is a - excuse my French - raggedy *** ho. Her hair looks like my old sweaty carpet regurgitated by a Komodo Dragon. It probably smells of booze and butt excrement. I'm sorry but she just looks dirty, and that hair style is a HUGE turn off.

superedit:

596791-shave_rave.jpg

The "side shave" is NOT ****ing cute. Stop doing this. It doesn't make you look like anything BUT a ho. Please stop sdoing this, girls.

Dan

How is that some of the best? Her hair makes her seem like she is a - excuse my French - raggedy *** ho. Her hair looks like my old sweaty carpet regurgitated by a Komodo Dragon. It probably smells of booze and butt excrement. I'm sorry but she just looks dirty, and that hair style is a HUGE turn off.

superedit:

596791-shave_rave.jpg

The "side shave" is NOT ****ing cute. Stop doing this. It doesn't make you look like anything BUT a ho. Please stop sdoing this, girls.

That girl is just asking to have mario grab her by the hair and spin her around for a bit and then toss her into some lava, but yeah that's a pretty... interesting hair style...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That girl is just asking to have mario grab her by the hair and spin her around for a bit and then toss her into some lava, but yeah that's a pretty... interesting hair style...

Yes that too, I don't know what is going on with the whole shave side of your head thing.

Is the goal to loo like a rebel? Is it part of the Hipster movement - which is terribly named because that isn't hipster at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom