• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hair length

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
My hair is almost waist length now at the back but shorter at the front, around shoulder length. I used to always keep it fairly short when I was younger though, usually in a bob. I don't suit fringes so that's a no no. I don't really have a preference for hair length on either gender as it really depends on the shape of a person's face. However, I do like guys with long hair in general and I dislike when a guy's hair is too short or closely shaven. I'm not a fan of beards. A bit of manly stubble is ok or even a short beard or moustache but I have a major issue with the idea of kissing someone with a full beard as all I can think about is the food and bacteria that might be trapped inside. Sorry, but it's true: I don't subscribe to the glorification of beards lately.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I like to grow my dark brown/black hair until it gets into my eyes. At that point, my mom insists I get my hair cut, and she only knows one type of style: buzz cut. I'm left with an inch at best whenever my hair is cut, and that really irritates me. I hate having my hair that short, especially because of the huge difference it makes on my appearance. Unfortunately, I get no say in the matter. :( I'm not old enough to grow attractive facial hair, but when I am, I'd like to grow a short beard and mustache. I dislike seeing men with long hair, shaggy is okay, Link's hair is amazing, but I personally believe ponytail-length is overgoing it.

As for girls, I like when their hair is naturally-colored and long, I mean not waist-length (although that looks nice too), but long is certainly more attractive to me. One girl I am friends with (and secretly have a crush on) has really nice hair, but keeps it shoulder-length, and usually keeps her hair up, which is really the only thing I dislike about her. I also think no girl should have facial hair ;) :P

Last edited:

Spacefiller

waiting for life to start
<--- Avatar was from about a month ago when I got my Ocarina for Christmas.

I've been in a continuous cycle of growing my hair super long and then shaving it all off, then repeating the cycle since I was 11.(besides my four years in the military of course.)

My hair was half way down my back when I chopped it all off last summer.

I am a weird one with hair. I am one of those folks that women always say they are jealous of because I actually have pretty nice hair that is very curly. Some days I straighten it, some days I rock a big ol golden white boy FRO!
I like to keep it dynamic, keep people guessing.

And, I have been and still am frequently mistaken for a girl.

Reactions: Dio

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Funny, I just got a haircut like the other day…

I've had it above my shoulders since I was 13. Right now, have it really short in the back and quite a bit covering my forehead, because I like anime haircuts lol

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My hair length is sitting around 8-10inches right now, just above my collardbone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom