• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Habits you picked up from fictional characters

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
From the Matrix I like to stab people with my hand and say "Well Mr. Anderson"
latest

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I really only watch BBC and anime so I kinda talk with a British dialect but an American accent and always say Konnichiwa instead of Hello.
And when I make a crappy joke and no one laughs I always saw "It's funny because the Squirrel gets dead."

I've been playing Dragon Age too much... instead of saying "Oh God!" I'm always tempted to say "Maker's breath!" now.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I have a ton of these but I can't remember any aside from the one in the quote below. I am actually currently trying to pick up a certain line on purpose, because I find it hilarious, I wanna pick up Happy's "She looooooves you" from Fairy Tail, it would be cool to just do that on my own when it's relevant.
This isn't relevant now, but around the ages of 5 and 6, I used to run around like Sonic the Hedgehog with my hands flailing behind my back.
Glad to know I wasn't the only one, too much Naruto and Sonic in my childhood.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I mean, sometimes I still fight invisible people or shoot out a fake ki blast from my hand, but I can't think of any actual habits.

Salem

SICK
I used to try to shoot doors to open them like Samus. I also get delusional and think I have to sleep to save my game.

I don't think so.

I remember I went through a brief phase when I was 9 of trying to grow my hair out and wear more black to look like Duo Maxwell, though. The clothes didn't last long, but I grew out my hair for about a year before my father told me my bushy, long hair made me look like Yoko Ono... promptly chopped it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom