• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Habits you picked up from fictional characters

Djinn

and Tonic
Sometimes people see something that happens in a movie or show, or a favorite character does something that fans will eventually emulate. So have you ever picked up something because of a series before?

Watching Archer has actually gotten me to stop using the term Literally before words when describing things. Although I think that was the whole point in doing that so often in the show. Although I still won't use the word Figuratively when being sarcastic.

Cross

For rent
I blame English media for my use of the term "Bloody hell"(Stereotypical, but still fun to say), and Tokyo Ghoul for me cracking my pointer finger every now and again.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I rub my thumb on the tips of my middle and index finger because of Oliver Queen on Arrow. It's just the best thing to do when you don't know what to do with your hands.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Sometimes I imitate Sherlock's thinking position without realizing it, and also started curling my hair with my finger like Near after watching Death Note… what is it with the detective thing

Reactions: Pen

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
When I was younger I started to have love for apples and I use to sit on the couch like this
picture.php

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
I hated anchovies on pizza before even ever trying them because of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' hate for anchovies on pizza.

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom