• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Gyorg Battle- Easier Way to Beat It

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
In MM I had always had trouble with beating Gyorg I always had to go out of my way to get extra heart pieces because otherwise i would be beaten easily. Just today I thought of an easier way to defeat Gyorg. I thought what if I bought the Chateau Romani on the first night after finishing everything but the boss battle of the temple. Then I could use the Zora Link's electric shield to get hits on gyorg without being hurt too much. I was half surprised today when my strategy actually worked. I got 4 out of the 5 hits needed to defeat him before I was swallowed. At the point that I was swallowed I finished the last hit off the normal way, but my strategy seemed to make it easier to defeat him. In a nutshell what I found out from this is if you want to try it dont try to run into him head long because you will be eaten but if you run into him from the side and hit his head with the electricity then he will be stunned so you can just turn around and hit him.

HappyMaskSlsman

Smilus Creepus
It seems like it is worth a try. I, too usually used the "swim into its side" strategy for that fight, and I must say- it works quite well. Gyorg really is one of those bosses that you try a combination of every possible strategy at once and, if you manage to defeat it, you wonder how it occurred. Either way, well done for pointing out a way to make an annoying boss slightly easier.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Excellent, I use the electric shield tactic myself. I, like yourself, have had to go get extra hearts because he gave me such a hard time. I've played that game through about 3 times and I still have trouble with him every time lol

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I use the electric shield tactic as well. But I only use it when I'm right next to Gyorg with a short button tap so I don't waste magic, cause otherwise it will deplete your magic like crazy. I also stun him with fire arrows while standing on the platform so I can get a clean shot.

for some reason, this method used to work for me. But lately when I've played, it usually results in me getting swallowed. I like the fire arrow method, and stand on the center. Its simple.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Lol, this is a good method for all bosses, well, maybe not Twinmold. I used it on Majora's Wrath :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom