• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gymnastics in MM

Regardless of his age, he still had all the experience from Ocarina of Time. He had the experience fighting many difficult bosses and the years of fighting other enemies.
Experience, yeah. But gymnastics is far more than just mental experience. Your body needs a lot of building as well.

Anyway, I think they just put it in to be a little cooler.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
buuut... link is still a litle kid, maybe 11, it takes many, many years to master gymnastics

It also usually takes many, many years to master swordplay well enough to kill monsters that are like ten times your size, but Link seemed to pick up on that pretty quickly. :P

Link already has some acrobatic skill at the very beginning of Ocarina of Time. Being able to do back flips and such. So it should be no surprise that he would be able to perform a higher level of acrobatics after his adventure saving Hyrule. My guess is that he'd get a lot of experience from that.

When I started playing MM and I was jumping across the first jumpable things, I expected to see the regular jumps like in OoT. So I was pretty surprised when I saw the awesome flippy jump thing. And it might of been just to make Link that much more awesome. :P

It also usually takes many, many years to master swordplay well enough to kill monsters that are like ten times your size, but Link seemed to pick up on that pretty quickly. :P

Link already has some acrobatic skill at the very beginning of Ocarina of Time. Being able to do back flips and such. So it should be no surprise that he would be able to perform a higher level of acrobatics after his adventure saving Hyrule. My guess is that he'd get a lot of experience from that.

That was more the point I was trying to make. Link had a lot of physical experience from Ocarina of Time, from when he was a child, and from when he was an adult.
Also, like above mentioned, he Link seemed to pick up on swordplay easliy, it seemed to "come naturally", for him. So, I imagine tha with the physical practice from Ocarina, and then his natural ability he would be able to pull off side-flips.
Moreover, we don't know how much time passed between OoT, and MM. He could of practiced more in that period of time.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
When you save a kingdom, awaken 5 sages, and spend some time with Kokiri practicing backflips in Kokiri Forest. In the Fire Temple, he randomly slides in a near crouched position on one plank of wood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom