• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guitar Hero and Rock Band

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I've played Guitar Hero a few times at a friends house. It was kinda fun I guess, but I like only a few of the songs, and I never could get into it. I mean, yeah, I'll play it if I get the chance, but it's not something I would spend my money on.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
I play some guitar hero3/WT mostly online getting owned by Alder :P But I still enjoy getting better and better.

Shnappy

derp
Ah, Rock Band, I probably like it more than Zelda tbh.
On Wii I have RB1, and RB2 for Xbox360.
In RB1 I was focused mainly on guitar, having 48 FC's(full combos/100%) on expert guitar, and, like 45 on bass, on all of my sightreads
In RB2, I mostly play drums, though I do play expert on every instrument. Some good FC's (expert) I have on Rock Band 2 drums are Pinball Wizard, Almost Easy, A Jagged Gorgeous Winter, Down With the Sickness, Testify(ratm), Our Truth, Chop Suey, Supreme Girl, and Lump.
I have a goal In RB2 drums, that is to FC the whole challenging tier (4/6 difficulty songs) on the main setlist. I'm missing Get Clean, Uncontrollable Urge, and American Woman.

Long story short, I like RB:)

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I'm more of a guitar hero kind of person :p
But rock band is really fun too, but better than Zelda?!!!
Ahhhhhhhh!!! I don't know about that ;)
I'm still on easy so, I wouldn't post my scores. It would be shameful haha.

Shnappy

derp
Wait, I'm confused, there was a Rock Band thread and I posted a comment to that thread, and my comment was posted on my old thread? Weird. But, yeah, when I do play GH3, I get owned by Alder just like you General Lee, so don't feel like you're bad, lol.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I never played a GH or Rockband game. They are very expensive (180 euro for GH with a stupid piece of plastic/guitar) and I rather spend my money on games like Zelda.

I like Guitar Hero/Rock Band, but I'm not obsessed with it. It's really fun when you have people over. Especially if you act like you're actually performing at a concert. But other than that, it's not a good game to play solo.

I prefer Rock Band to Guitar Hero, because the instruments are much more responsive and better to use, especially the drums. I couldn't play drums at all on GH: WT, but I can on RB. Then again, I only played the Wii version of GH, so I don't know if it's any different for the PS3/360 version.

Still, GH has some songs that RB doesn't (as far as I know), like Misery Business and Heartbreaker.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I´ve never played them. But they seem quite popular and curious I am about what are the best aspects of the game, would be happy if someone wold tell :).

The best aspects about them are that they are great multiplayer and online games. They also offer songs that people wish they could play on guitar ( but are too lazy to actually learn :P)

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I have GH: Metallica and GHWT for the Wii. Some expert songs I can get 5 *s on, but most of them I get 3 *'s. The blue fret on my guitar broke :(, so I am getting Guitar Hero 5.

Last edited:
i love guitar hero! It is a big stress relief for me. when i am mad or frustrated, i just play guitar hero. I'm not that good at it, but i enjoy it anyway. I struggle on hard, but medium is fun!

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
I don't know but I can't play this game, I SUCK at it ><;;
I like to sing and maybe that's the only part I can do because it doesn't take that much timing or anything, it baffles me because I've played so many other games that revolve around timing and I do fine v.v

I'd like to get World Tour, because I like to try to the drums part. Anyway... I have never tried Rock band.

I play it, but not really that often, though I want to think that it making me move all my fingers will eventually help me for when I want to learn guitar for real.

Len

Zelda On Paper
ahh yes, the game of 4 players, i play (wii) legends of rock and world tour (i have metallica too) i,ve allways play a 4 game play, drums 2 guitars and 1 guitar and a mic for me (im the best singer anyway) i,ve allmost reach level 5, i can hold on at least 10 notes before the song is going to end, TOO FAST, frets on fire!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom