• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time guinness book of world records

bellum

Gamer since age 2
You might think this has nothing to do with OoT well think again in this one guinness book of world records I remember I record that really suprised me it was the quickest time to beat OoT and it was 5 hours something but to you think ypu could beat OoT in less than 5 hours was this guy who set the record an amazing OoT gamer or is it just a easy record that anyone could beat ?

I certanly could not beat that time considiring I've had OoT for 6 years and I havent bet it yet but I'm still amazed that someone could set a record like that

5 hours? That seems impossible. Especially for the fact that all the Kaepora Gaebora talks would take about 45 minutes total, not to mention all the other talking people.

I know I couldn't do it...

I remember reading about this a while ago, and found-and still find it, quite incredulous.
Life before mentioned, just the amount of time certain scenes take, as well as the dialogues, it seems impossible. I don't think it's possible to complete Ocarina of Time in five hours, just some of the amount of cut-scenes is probably an hour or so. Plus, some of the temples can take half an hour or more.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I believe it is possible (although I am not skillful nor dedicated enough) to do it. And if you want to be in the guiness book of world records you need proof. It is the same with Twin Galaxies, you also find Mr Damiani there!

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
It could be possible, yet you'ed have to be the guy who can beat the Great Deku Tree within the five minute restriction on Smash Bros. Brawl game trials. I mean, my record is possibly 30 hours. It is a hard game, a long one at that, yet you must glitch or something to beat the game 100% within five hours.

I think it could be possible, beating OoT in five hours. If you can beat Super Metroid in two, you can beat OoT in five.

You'd need to have the game memorized, though. And to answer your question, yes, that is a hard record to beat.

I do find it cool that it's in the book. Doesn't entirely surprise me, though.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I dont think he used glitches I only watched ganons castle and I dint know much cause what do the hover boots do do you hover or can you just walk wherevr you want cause I'm finishing karikio well now so I dont really know also if you wanna watch the video it's in my signature but shadow link took him about 15-30 second he just killed him with the megaton hammer really quickly it was awesomeo_O
Did the guy cheat,cause if he did then it should not be in the book of world records.
well I didn't watch the whole video but I think he didn't use glitches you can watch the whole video but I suggest no if you wanna watch some go to the link in my signature

G

GBONE

There is absolutely NO way that OoT could be beaten in five hours. I have beaten it a ridiculous amount of times. It is totally impossible. It would even be hard with cheats.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well you wanna watch the video for proof:huh:huh and I just got to the shadow temple today yay:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom