• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guilty gear series

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
And to top it off, Bridget is straight. Just very, very feminine.

As I mentioned, Bridget's little secret is what got me interested in the game. Not because I'm interested in that kind of person, but it gave me a glimpse of the game's fairly quirky sense of humor.

Len

Zelda On Paper
And to top it off, Bridget is straight. Just very, very feminine.

As I mentioned, Bridget's little secret is what got me interested in the game. Not because I'm interested in that kind of person, but it gave me a glimpse of the game's fairly quirky sense of humor.

LOL, yeah i've been wondering why did developers create bridget like that. i use that character but not too often, since the damage i deal with his 'yo-yo' is so small, i prefer axel and/or sol, sol really deals huge ammounts of damage. another characters i want to talk about is order sol i don't see the diference between both characters, and finaly, i ask: what about A.B.A.?

well. guilty gear X-2 reload is incredibly awesome by the way, i prefer the fighting games in 2D than 3D... have someone played overture? is it good as the others?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Great arcade fighters, I had Guilty Gear for Xbox and more recently my PSP. The animation is superb and the gameplay is fast paced and tough in many ways. It's a challenge for me so I keep putting it down, but when I get back around to the game I can see why I enjoy it so much. Each character has mad back story, and the unlockables keep you interested for hours. My favorite character is Chipp Zanuff (I think that's his name), he is so dang fast!

The cut-scenes for this series are one of it's strong points, and the soundtrack consists of a lot of metal. It is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom