• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guilty gear series

mewtwolord

Hello World
ive only played guily gear judgement guilty gear dust strikers just plain guily gear guilty gear advance and this other one great game my favorite character is either Ky or Soul

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
It is a normal Guilty Gear fighter. Though they are releasing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core+ sometime soon, though I do not know about when it'll come out here.

They are going a bit heavy on Street Fighter II syndrome.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Im not really into fighting games. But I might get it so me and my friend will have something to play ^^

What game should i get first?

mewtwolord

Hello World
Ok I bought Guilty Gear Judgement yesterday GOSH the final boss Judgement was hard.and it comes with GGX-2 Reloaded which is pure pwnage

Amelie

Air Dancer
Hmm. I guess I should pick up that one if I am going to get one then ^^ My parents said they might take me game shopping soon but we cant spend to much money. How much is it?

I haven't played it yet, but I've been very interested for a while now.

I thought the characters looked awesome. And in a unique twist, it seems some of my favorite characters are female. With practically every other fighter, my favorite characters are male (probably because I go with the freaky ones, and in Guilty Gear that's almost everyone.)

And I know I haven't played it yet. But I tend to pick characters based on their design, style, personality, etc., and just get good at them no matter how they play. Weird, huh?

mewtwolord

Hello World
Hmm. I guess I should pick up that one if I am going to get one then ^^ My parents said they might take me game shopping soon but we cant spend to much money. How much is it?

20 dollars (But I bought mine used with a case so $14) Rated T for Teen Violence,Sexual Themes,Language(A lot from certain characters)Blood,and Alcohol and Tabacco Refrence(Like once in the entire game.)

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
bridget.gif

Anyone know what is wrong with this picture?

V

Vic

I used to play that game very seriously with locals at the arcade, this was back when XX and #Reload where huge, my main characters were Faust and Chipp, i also like Potemkin, Testament and Slayer...gotta love all the metal references this game has :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom