• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guilt and Regret

Regret and Guilt? Honestly to me, it's just a waste of time. I know some who may have done things in the heat of moment and regret it later, but if you are going to do something, don't hold back if you're just going to start feeling sorry for yourself later, just put it behind you and move on, cannot undo what has already been done. I myself may have regret and guilt once, but never held onto more than an a half-hour honestly.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I regret getting into an argument over illegal immigration with a very close friend of mine back in June. We haven't talked since and she has made it clear she doesn't want me in her life anymore. If only I wouldn't have started that argument we would still be close friends.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I regret getting into an argument over illegal immigration with a very close friend of mine back in June. We haven't talked since and she has made it clear she doesn't want me in her life anymore. If only I wouldn't have started that argument we would still be close friends.

Another political thing? I don't think that this is really your fault. I think that society just needs to open up to views they disagree with. Even if that person didn't agree with what you were saying, she should still realize that just because someone has political views that might seem bad, it doesn't make them a bad person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom