• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
She already did. Look at the death posts. This is what she posted:

The Dead:

-- ComposerBrother- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- zelda_8- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- TheGreen- Guild Member (Lynched, Day One)
-- Dracomajoria- Village Leader (Nightkilled, Night One)
-- Hero of Time- Serial Killer (Lynched, Day Two)
-- Meego7- Villager (Nightkilled, Night Two)
-- kokrion- Villager (Lynched, Day Three)
-- link to present- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)
-- bluelink- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)
-- Majoria's Mask 3- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)
-- Mizer- Villager (Nightkilled, Night Three)
-- @lexMM- Guild Leader (Lynched, Day Four)
-- Elfen- Private Investigator (Modkilled for Inactivity, Day Four)
-- zelda_16- Villager (Modkilled for inactivity, Day Four)
-- Josie- Guild Member (Modkilled for inactivity, Day Four)
-- Epwna- Guild Member (Modkilled for inactivity, Day Four)
-- Ooccoo Watcher- Healer (Game End, Day Four)
-- green goron- Villager (Game End, Day Four)

Guild of the Venomous Snake: (Still living)

-- ShiekahWarrior
-- Cel-Shaded Deku
-- Rishian
-- jebus_thecatman
The bold are the people who died automatically.

Kirino

Tatakae
*sigh*Sadly,I knew this is how it would turn out.First of all,no matter how many times I tried to tell you,you didn't vote for SW.(Knew she was scum)And I really had no idea what was going on in all your minds.All you kept saying "What do we do now?Theres no evidence"There was plenty of evidence against plenty of people.And nobody was even willing to find it.I found so much evidence that was completly ignored it's not even funny.And because of this,you just randomly voted for people,and got killed.Anyways,it was a succesful game and I want another one.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay, next game will be mod by me, as I was the one who came up with the new additions to the game and the name of the game. Panda and I already spoke, so as soon as I have some time available, I will come and post the game sign up thingy.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
*sigh*Sadly,I knew this is how it would turn out.First of all,no matter how many times I tried to tell you,you didn't vote for SW.(Knew she was scum)And I really had no idea what was going on in all your minds.All you kept saying "What do we do now?Theres no evidence"There was plenty of evidence against plenty of people.And nobody was even willing to find it.I found so much evidence that was completly ignored it's not even funny.And because of this,you just randomly voted for people,and got killed.Anyways,it was a succesful game and I want another one.

DM, I knew you were right, and that's why I was almost nightkilled. But at the time you were killed it wasn't really that important for me..

and btw, I saved you (and you even accused me!!:mellow:) from being lynched. I used TheGreen to draw the attention away from you :D and I did it so well no one knew I saved you. But that night they killed you.. I couldn't save you for that

And why I didn´t vote for SW, because after Zelda_8 died I decided to "help" some people because I thought it was fun playing this game with them, and SW was also one of these people so it was a bit a tie for me.

the ironic thing was that the people I decided to help all killed each other :xd: and the last remaining one (SW) killed me :lol:. So don't think I'm going to do that again :dry: and espessialy not you SW, you was really thankfull :D

M

Mizer

Sigh.... didn't I say to go and kill Jebus? That I suppose is why I died.

Still, it's a shame we lost, but I look forward to the next game.... whenever that starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom