• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Well Kok... you do make a convincing arguement. I'll be keeping my eye on everyone for the next bit though in order to make sure I'm not caught by suprise.

Now... I've noticed many people are being inactive... is that because they arn't online? or is it because they are trying to lie low? :S

M

Mizer

I'm thinking I'm about to employ a strategy from some people I know from some Mafia games, that go a little like this:

FoS: Everyone who isn't active.

I'm innocent and I can prove it:

- I lynched TheGreen from the guild of the poisonous panda, why should I accuse my own guild members?? Espessialy when they are very active????
So I'm not in the guild of the panda

Technically that doesn't quite prove anything. Sure it might be true, and I'm not saying it isn't, but it's possible that you could be pulling an MK9 on us. Remember how we all thought he was innocent? Well that's why when someone lynches scum almost magically, then one needs to take the info with a grain of salt.

Though I suppose magically isn't the best way to describe it, all I'm saying is that lynching scum isn't an auto-town thing.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I'm thinking I'm about to employ a strategy from some people I know from some Mafia games, that go a little like this:

FoS: Everyone who isn't active.

Technically that doesn't quite prove anything. Sure it might be true, and I'm not saying it isn't, but it's possible that you could be pulling an MK9 on us. Remember how we all thought he was innocent? Well that's why when someone lynches scum almost magically, then one needs to take the info with a grain of salt.

Though I suppose magically isn't the best way to describe it, all I'm saying is that lynching scum isn't an auto-town thing.

So you don't believe my evidence about not being a poisonous panda member??

Think about it, the guild is almost inactive at the moment (I'm active so that is the first thing) so why would I lynch my only "real" fellow member (who is 7 years older as me!!) who isn't suspicious??? If it's allready clear one of your members will be lynched sure you can vote for him, but in this case I've made him suspicious and I've lynched him

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
FoS: Mizer, I think its silly how you don't believe kokirion, why vote for Teammate/ Guild Member, I checked if kokirion voted for TheGreen, and he did. I rest my case (for now, I guess).

For the record, I edited because of spelling, nothing else

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
FoS: Mizer, I think its silly how you don't believe kokirion, why vote for Teammate/ Guild Member, I checked if kokirion voted for TheGreen, and he did. I rest my case (for now, I guess).

For the record, I edited because of spelling, nothing else

I'll let you go with a warning, this time. But the next time you edit, I'm modkilling, no questions asked.

This is just a reminder that Day end tomorrow, get your votes in!

Vote tally:

Mizer- 1 (Kokirion)

9 votes for a major lynching.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I will have to also vote for Kokirion for the time being, because I have not heard any evidence against anyone else other then Mizer... and I'm not sure if I want to go with that yet...
FOS: MIZER
VOTE: KOKIRION

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Hmmm... I see. So, I vote for you and you turn around and instead of defending yourself or giving better evidence of why I should change my vote, you just vote for me?

I think thats a very interesting approach to see if people with go with your idea. Why did you change from Mizer? Did any new evidence come up that shows that not only is Mizer innocent, but I am scum?

I think you should defend your actions Kokirion. Otherwise it just makes you look really suspicious...

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I think Kokirion has been acting suspicious through the entire game. Every time somebody accuses or votes for him, he votes/accuses whoever did it, even if there is a lack of evidence against them.

Vote: Kokirion

kokirion

Here are some of his posts wich I thought we can use them:

Post #129

Originally Posted by Rishian [URL="http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png"]
@ kok. I was actually pm'ing Din, because my phone has been acting up and I couldn't get a hold of her before I was headed to her house.
I understand why that would be suspicious, but I would've hoped that there would be more evidence against me prior to a FOS then that..

Off Topic:
PS: The Apple store WILL replace my phone! [/URL]

The first thing, allthough this doesn't make you a scum, combined with other evidence it makes you really suspicious

Post #179

Originally Posted by Rishian [URL="http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png"]
Well Mizer, thats the thing. DracoMajoria is good at following the "will of the people" and riding the wave of public opinion. He's not striking out as having his own ideas or be willing to go against what people think with evidence of his own.
It's the perfect way for a Scum to hide their true identity.

I'm changing... From FOS: DracoMajoria --to--> Vote: DracoMajoria [/URL]

Rishian is always following other peoples opinion, and he voted for Dracomajora.

Post #243

A letter only allows us to watch certain people more closely. I think we should sit back and think about this rationally. Who's been acting wierd lately (espically since the two scum got killed)?[/URL]

I've never saw him accusing someone, he only followed someone else his thoughts (maybe he was hiding something so he tried to do as "normal and "passive" as possible?)

Post #280

Omg... Another townie dead..
Who is doing this? Who are the scum?
At least our healer is doing his/her best to prevent the deaths of many townsfolk. Great job healer! [/URL]

here you thought Mizer and I were innocent, you was "glad" we've made it. Also between this post and now there is no "new" evidence for accusing me, so why did you suddenly completly change your vote (why not an IMEOY/FOS) while there is only more evidence I'm a townie?

Post #299

Mizer... the problem with that idea is, although your both playing on the distrust of everyone card, you could be doing that as a general ruse in order to throw off the fact that you COULD possibly be scum members...

FOS: Mizer
IGMEOY: kokirion [/URL]

kokirion

In these posts you thought Mizer was more suspicious as I am, look at this:

Post #308
I will have to also vote for Kokirion for the time being, because I have not heard any evidence against anyone else other then Mizer... and I'm not sure if I want to go with that yet...
[/URL]

There hasn't been any official evidence about me between these posts, you changed your opinion because others did!

RVS: Dracomajoria

Just because. :)

This is RVS which is fine for some people.

I don't know... now it seems like TheGreen and DracoMajoria are both starting to tag team another person... very suspicious!

FOS: TheGreen and DracoMajoria

Draco made one vote which is with The Green, and Rishan got suspicious.

Hmmmm.... well TheGreen.. you make a valid point.

FOS: Still on DracoMajoria

Here Rishain easily got convinced by The Green and changed his decision as if they were from the same Guild...

Well Mizer, thats the thing. DracoMajoria is good at following the "will of the people" and riding the wave of public opinion. He's not striking out as having his own ideas or be willing to go against what people think with evidence of his own.
It's the perfect way for a Scum to hide their true identity.

I'm changing... From FOS: DracoMajoria --to--> Vote: DracoMajoria

Again Rishan stays firm with what The Green said.

DracoMajoria makes a good point..
We have done a lot of flip flopping since this game has begun.
I am going to withdraw my vote from DracoMajoria for the time being and just make it a FOS

UNVOTE: DracoMajoria --> FOS: DracoMajoria

Rishian accuses Draco more, and finally when SW points out that voting Draco like that is too harsh, Rishain unvotes Draco to avoid suspicion.

I'm wondering since Hero of Time hasn't said anything since that post just adding nothing to the thoughts if he's trying to stay under the radiar...

VOTE: Hero Of Time

People start getting suspicious of Mizer and start voting him, then suddenly Rishian comes up and changes the spotlight to Hero of Time, almost like he is trying to save Mizer...

Hmmm... But why would Mizer start acting like TheGreen? I still think that HeroOfTime is acting strange because he only confirmed what I said before and then hasn't said anything since... strange... strange behaviour...

I'm still keeping my vote on HeroOfTime... but
IGMEOY: Mizer..

Here, Rishian briefly talks about Mizer, and adds an IGMEOY to avoid suspicion, and then goes on talking about how suspicious Hero of Time is and why.

Here, everyone is being suspicious of Mizer more than me. Rishian suddenly come up and says that he does not find Mizer suspicious and votes me for no reason.

See, Rishian also has some suspicious things about him. I'm not voting him for no reason at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom