• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
This is not about if I agree with Mizer, but he's right about the thing they wanted to kill Mizer and me.

if I'm right about the things I'm gooing to say they want to kill me again, but I don't really care because they probably allready wanted that.

1) there is no SK left so one/both of the guilds wants us dead.
2) one of the guilds killed meego7, that means I was right, one guild wants us dead.

Wich guild wanted us dead?
(I can only guess so I'm not sure)

1) both guilds only have 1 assasin, so one of them hired the hitman.
2) If you look at the funds (from LAST WEEK):

Guild of the Poisonous Panda

Leader: ???
# of Assassins: 1
Low rank Members: 1
Total Members: 3
Funds: $600

Guild of the Venomous Snake

Low rank Members: 2
Total Members: 4
Funds: $1000

now look at the funds after the night:

Funds: $1400

3) THP said in the rules of the game, that everytime an innocent villager dies they recieve $200. Meego and HoT died (HoT was a villager so maybe they've got money from him too).
4) Look at the funds and you know they must have earned (both) $400. The Guild of the Poisonous Panda don't have the money left... that means they wanted to kill Mizer and me!

Why us??
first me (Kokirion):
1) I was the one who managed to lynch TheGreen, one of their members.
2) the motive should probably be revenge, they probably don't think I'm a scum, they've allready reassons enough to kill me.

why Mizer:
1) I've tried to find evidence but there just is no evidence, he became active recently so there is no reasson for such thing as revenge.
2) a "possible" reasson is they think he's a scum (I think he's a scum either), if you think someone is a scum you don't want to lynch him, it's better to kill him (then you earn money AND you can recrute more people)

What do you think?

M

Mizer

Wich guild wanted us dead?
(I can only guess so I'm not sure)

1) both guilds only have 1 assasin, so one of them hired the hitman.

I don't think one hired the hitman as neither one has had a decrease in money. What probably actually happened is that the assassin and the guild used both of their night kill abilities to kill both of us.

2) If you look at the funds (from LAST WEEK):

Funds: $1000

now look at the funds after the night:

Funds: $1400
See, the funds haven't decreased, the funds actually have increased.

3) THP said in the rules of the game, that everytime an innocent villager dies they recieve $200. Meego and HoT died (HoT was a villager so maybe they've got money from him too).
Well we lynched HoT so they didn't get any money from him. They 800 they've gotten is probably from killing Dracomajora and killing Meego7.

4) Look at the funds and you know they must have earned (both) $400. The Guild of the Poisonous Panda don't have the money left... that means they wanted to kill Mizer and me!
Well I don't think the Poisonous Pandas have earned any money.

first me (Kokirion):
1) I was the one who managed to lynch TheGreen, one of their members.
I suppose a good reason.

2) the motive should probably be revenge, they probably don't think I'm a scum, they've allready reassons enough to kill me.
Well logically seeing as the Poisonous Pandas are the ones that are trying to kill you, it would appear that they most likely perceive you to be a threat. Less likely is that they think that you're scum, but that doesn't make much sense...

why Mizer:
1) I've tried to find evidence but there just is no evidence, he became active recently so there is no reasson for such thing as revenge.
Wait, no evidence? Do you mean no reason to think I'm scum or no reason for them to think they should kill me?

2) a "possible" reasson is they think he's a scum (I think he's a scum either), if you think someone is a scum you don't want to lynch him, it's better to kill him (then you earn money AND you can recrute more people)
So you think I'm scum and you think the Panda's think I'm scum. Could be that they feel threatened by me. Maybe I'll be able to find them and have them lynched like HoT.

What do you think?
Oh and the guild that tried to kill us? Yeah you're right, it's definitely the Guild of the Poisonous Panda; you can tell because they haven't had an increase in money, which they would have if they killed us.

kokirion

you can't edit at GW so if you post something important you should post something that makes sense :dry:

I looked at the rules and all the pages, it toke 20 minutes to finish my evidence, so don't think I only used my opinion.

first, it costs money to hire a hitman. If one guild kills a villager BOTH guilds will recieve $200 (look at the rules and you know I'm right). BUT the guild of the poisonous panda didn't recieve $200. Probably because they've hired the hitman to kill us.

second, what I ment with "no evidence" is that I couldn't gind any logical reasson for them to kill you. So because there is no reasson to have a revenge at you (there is no evidence for) they probably think you're a venomous snake member.

third, why should they feel "theatened by you?? You've only accused HoT.;)

and as last, I think you've just confessed you're a Venomous snake member:
1) you didn't believe my evidence about the guild of the poisonous panda.
2) BUT at the end of your post you "suddenly" say:
Oh and the guild that tried to kill us? Yeah you're right, it's definitely the Guild of the Poisonous Panda; you can tell because they haven't had an increase in money, which they would have if they killed us.
(I'm not English so maybe I understood it wrong)

Isn't this weird?? It looks like you want to draw all the attention the the guild of the Poisonous Panda without any "good" reassons. Are you a venomous snake member who wanted to draw the attention towards the (allready weak) other guild???:silent:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I think you've just confessed you're a Venomous snake member:
1) you didn't believe my evidence about the guild of the poisonous panda.
2) BUT at the end of your post you "suddenly" say:
(I'm not English so maybe I understood it wrong)

Isn't this weird?? It looks like you want to draw all the attention the the guild of the Poisonous Panda without any "good" reassons. Are you a venomous snake member who wanted to draw the attention towards the (allready weak) other guild???:silent:

I think Kokirion has some evidence here, Mizer, but I'm not going to vote yet. FoS- Mizer

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

It seems that everyone is confused...

The Venomous Snake and the healer were the only ones who sent me a PM. Which means that VS tried to kill Meego (Killed by the punctual assassin, and they never miss their target) and Mizer and Kokiron were also targets. I thought I specified that in the deaths... (Well, in Meego's...)

M

Mizer

Well there goes your theory about me being a part of the Venomous Snakes and your theory about the hitman, Kokirion. Of course there goes my theory about the Poisonous Pandas too....

M

Mizer

Well it depends really; if the assassin tries to kill us, one of us definitely dies. If the Pandas try to kill us tonight, we might die. If the next night the Snakes try to kill us, we could die. Really it all depends on the healer and our ability to lynch scum.

Now then Kokirion I am a full fledged Townie, not one blessed with special abilities. So how about we go on and find some real scum to lynch?

M

Mizer

IGMEOY: Mizer and kokirion
You two seem to have started to team up/ trust each other now, maybe you're scum

For some reason you strike me as an odd anomaly in this game. It might be that you're obviously misinterpreting something that one shouldn't really be able to misinterpret.

FoS: jebus_thecatman.

Also it's fairly obvious that we're not a team, in fact the only things we seem to have in common is a mutual distrust and having both killed some anti-town roles.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Mizer... the problem with that idea is, although your both playing on the distrust of everyone card, you could be doing that as a general ruse in order to throw off the fact that you COULD possibly be scum members...

FOS: Mizer
IGMEOY: kokirion

kokirion

I'm innocent and I can prove it:

- I lynched TheGreen from the guild of the poisonous panda, why should I accuse my own guild members?? Espessialy when they are very active????
So I'm not in the guild of the panda
- The guild of the venomous snake wants me dead, they tried to kill me. Do you really think they kill their own members???

I think I've got the evidence I'm a regular vilager/special villager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom