• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I'm wondering since Hero of Time hasn't said anything since that post just adding nothing to the thoughts if he's trying to stay under the radiar...

VOTE: Hero Of Time

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Hmmm... But why would Mizer start acting like TheGreen? I still think that HeroOfTime is acting strange because he only confirmed what I said before and then hasn't said anything since... strange... strange behaviour...

I'm still keeping my vote on HeroOfTime... but
IGMEOY: Mizer..

M

Mizer

Vote- Mizer

You're acting just how TheGreen was <.<

Hmmm... But why would Mizer start acting like TheGreen? I still think that HeroOfTime is acting strange because he only confirmed what I said before and then hasn't said anything since... strange... strange behaviour...

I'm still keeping my vote on HeroOfTime... but
IGMEOY: Mizer..

You know if we think about this in a logical manner there are a couple of flaws in that approach:

1. Why would a person act like another person who got lynched? Logically this is a bad idea.

2. If they did act as such, could they have a reason? Now I'm not saying I really have a special reason why, except for the fact I'm following logic. We currently have very few players posting as of late, so in an attempt to cause others to think I asked them to help by looking and seeing who's been suspicious.

3. Why would I ask for people to help out to find those who are suspicious if I was a guild member?

Now then I would like to move onto the subject of Hero of Time, which I shall post in a moment.

Here's an analysis on Hero of Time, which didn't take too long as he has only posted 3 times; but included are some posts which were posted before his which bear a "coincidental" similarity. I, of course, don't believe in coincidences.

So you've got your eye on yourself, eh? =D

Anyways, until we get more evidence or find something to add to our current amount, we will be unable to properly lynch. Still if a person were acting suspicious and they had a hinted letter in their name it could be used as evidence towards them. Though I doubt it would work if the hint was used as the crux of the argument against them.

This is something I said before HoT posted. Note the part where I say that it is not enough evidence to use in order to lynch a person.

One letter is not enough evidence to go on(and I'm not saying that because I have the letter in my name). If another scum dies, and another letter shows up that's it one of the names then we might have something. But until then, let's look for something more concrete.

Here we see that he says almost the exact same thing as I said before.

Thats right SW. I was thinking two scum got killed, cause I only got to browse the post on my Iphone while at work.. :(
Alright... so Who's been acting wierd since One Scum was killed and the Village Leader... :'(

Here we have a post by Rishian asking about who has been acting strange as of late.

It's hard to say, Rishian. Everyone has been acting weird this whole game:lol:

Then we have HoT's response saying that no one has been acting weird because everyone has. Thus keeping himself under the radar and not contributing much.

@Rishian: I've been really busy with school and homework so I haven't really been able to post.

Here is just a post about why he's been not posting much.

Well I don't like the looks of this, now I'd like to hear your defense, but first....

Vote: Hero of Time.

@Mizer: The post where I copied you was showing that I agreed with you and adding more detail. The one about everyone acting weird is just a fact, everyone has. Maybe that's just how it is(this is my first time playing a game of this type). Hopefully you can hear me out and we can look for the true scum. If not, then have fun with one less townie.

Well, I guess to even out the votes on us:

Vote: Mizer

Last edited:

Rishian

The Meat Shield
So what happens if there is a tie in the votes for the person to be lynched? Do we just wait for another vote?

I'm unsure about what is going to happen... what if neither Mizer or HeroOfTime are scum? I'm worried that I might have made a mistake in my vote... but I need to have it in now and I feel that HOT is the most likely canditate for me to vote for..

*Sigh* I just hope that I'm right in my vote.

Vote remains on: HeroOfTime

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
@Mizer: The post where I copied you was showing that I agreed with you and adding more detail. The one about everyone acting weird is just a fact, everyone has. Maybe that's just how it is(this is my first time playing a game of this type). Hopefully you can hear me out and we can look for the true scum. If not, then have fun with one less townie.

Well, I guess to even out the votes on us:

Vote: Mizer

So you're voting for him simply to even out the votes after he made a very good post showing how you are suspicious?

Unvote- Mizer
Vote- Hero of Time

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
So you're voting for him simply to even out the votes after he made a very good post showing how you are suspicious?

Unvote- Mizer
Vote- Hero of Time

Isn't that a little bit to fast to switch a vote?? I would do the same as HoT did, HoT and Mizer almost have the same amount of votes, one of them will be lynched and because Mizer voted for HoT it will be fair if HoT can vot for Mizer too.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Isn't that a little bit to fast to switch a vote?? I would do the same as HoT did, HoT and Mizer almost have the same amount of votes, one of them will be lynched and because Mizer voted for HoT it will be fair if HoT can vot for Mizer too.

No, that's not fair at all. You vote for who you think is suspicious, not because they voted for you <.<

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
No, that's not fair at all. You vote for who you think is suspicious, not because they voted for you <.<

In normal conditions you're right. But now they both have a couple of hours left in the game, so off course they are voting at each other. And Mizer does the same, cuz he's afraid, he tries everything to change peoples votes to HoT. I don't think he even really thinks HoT is a scum, a couple of posts earlier he said he was not going to vote because that was not fair, now he suddenly votes for HoT..?!?
btw, he deffends himself to much; and he only did this because I voted for him and he didn't thought he could lynch me, so now he's trying to lynch HoT with no evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom